Chapter 7

Jimin's P.O.V.

The next day we were at our dance studio, practicing a few of the hybrid moves especially constructed for the Army. It was sexy and rough, a bit fluid, but then that was the kind of choreography I liked.

I did not remember when the practice started or resumed, I kept up with it, not stopping once. But I did halt when Jungkook entered the room, he had been called by Bang PD nim, so he had arrived late.

I noticed that Taehyung latched onto him as soon as he came in sight, ruffling his hair and pinching his cheeks, it was somewhat annoying but I didn't even knew why.

Hobi hyung was with Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, giving them some tips on how to do the extra steps, it is not like they were bad with it, but they just needed a nudge at times.

Like them, I could never remember the steps without practice, but they did, even now they remembered the choreo of Danger, which had been a tough one back in 2014.

I clearly recalled how frustrating it had been for our team, since one wasn't alone in this, we were together.

While they did say I didn't need to bother much with the practice, for I was good at it, I knew I wasn't a born dancer, I had achieved that with hard work and concentrate.

Everyone in Bangtan had struggled, but my struggle was a bit different, since it was with my own feelings and thoughts, for me rest of the members were a competition.

Obviously I was still not over my insecurities but I had improved from my point of view.

And talking about insecurities, Jungkook was making me nervous again, I didn't show it, but it was something about him which screamed danger. He was a bunny for the fans, a maknae for our hyungs, but he never felt like that to me.

I had used to tease him a lot, found pleasure in his predicament but now... now I didn't know how to react to him.

Yesterday had been fun, I had forgotten about my deeper thoughts and feelings for him, yet now they were surfacing back as he joined us for practice, the song starting again.

What I noticed was that unlike the members who were busy with themselves, he was fully concentrating on me, his eyes following my gestures and moves in the mirror even though there was no need for that.

He wasn't even being subtle about it, but I didn't think the other members or the staff for that matter noticed. They had a habit of not focusing on Jungkook since he was the quiet one, but I think it was an art, how the younger blended with the crowd. He only made his appearance when he wanted to, which was when he had a mood for it.

Even now it was like he was reading me, truly reading me while doing each step simultaneously.

I pouted mentally, jealous of his talent for doing so many tasks at one go.

With me it was difficult to do the thinking and also do the choreo at the same time.

Maybe that is why I was being glared at by our choreographer, his eyes on me despite my best attempts. I noticed I was swaying a bit more than was needed. Well I had to match with the rest.

In my attempt I slipped a bit, and again like last time Jungkook was the closest one to give me support.

I sighed that I wasn't falling on my ass, but it was short lived since Jungkook's fingers grazed my waist when he pulled me into an upright position.

I covered the shiver that ran through my back with a shy thank you to him and faced our choreographer who was frowning slightly.

"Jimin shi, I know you are doing your best but you seem distracted today, even in the morning you were not paying attention to what I was saying."