Chapter 1

For Vietnamese trans, I am thankful to my friend @KookmintotheMoon  

Please visit her work to read 'Call me Hyung' in Vietnamese. Or you can also read it from my library.

Jimin's P.O.V

Argh, why was I still watching One Piece again? Not that the anime bored me, but I had already watched it so many times, that it was getting repetitive. If someone asked me to detect which dialogue belonged to whom, I would do it even while asleep. That's how much I had binged upon it.

The members had all gone to sleep, since tomorrow we had a concert to attend, it was hectic.

But unlike them, I was too stressed out to sleep, Taehyung had been worried for me, as was Hobi hyung, but I assured them I was doing great, a big smile on my face. 

Though they weren't satisfied, they settled for cuddling with me till evening, even during dinner they didn't let me go.

But eventually the call of their beds got stronger and pulled them away from me, the last I heard, they were snoring.

Well I couldn't blame them, I had been difficult with my attitude, and the dance practice we had today equaled mountain climbing bare foot.

I cursed, the memory of our practice making my body ache, which had been just lurking beneath the surface with how hard I was going on my self these days. I wasn't dieting extreme, but I considerably ate less to keep my figure healthy.

I cared for my well being as did the armys, they had been so worried about me, that they trended tags upon tags for me to feel better about myself. It was heart warming.

Sighing, I flickered my gaze up to look at the dim lighting around our lobby. 

The entire floor of this hotel belonged to us and by some alteration, they had a few cozy facilities laying around the corners. Like a message chair, a T.V. setup, a playstation... it was like the hotel management was trying to woe us into booking their entire hotel each time we came.

I smirked, feeling happy suddenly, the stress in my shoulders lessening. I wondered how more famous we could get, it was exhilarating and all thanks went to our hard work and Armys.

I sat up straight on the couch, noticing the empty corridors and silence. It wasn't that late, not even 11 yet, but everyone must be really tired to be already sleeping.

I sighed, it was time for me to retire too.

Getting up, I started to move towards my room, room number 13. An unexpectedly familiar two digit number, which many thought was unlucky, but well, for me it wasn't.

"Jimin?" another voice penetrated my peace and I jumped away form the source. Startled.

But to my embarrassment it was just Jungkook, in his black pajamas, bare foot and hair wet. He was looking at me with an amused smirk, smug about scaring me. The brat.

"What?" I asked trying to maintain my composer, for once letting go of his slip up to add a hyung after my name.

"Do you have the after shower lotion, I forgot to pack mine."

An innocent request, and from a seemingly innocent brat, but that stupid smirk on his face made me recoil with frustration. These days his stare made me uncomfortable for some reason. And his cheekiness with me was annoying.

"Why don't you pack stuff before hand, always doing it at the end. As far as I remember, you weren't this lazy, always first with your preparation." It was a fact, Jungkook was well organised.