Gathering

A Maine Coon cat gazed out on the large space his friend had made for him. The entire area was extremely big, able to fit, hopefully, five kingdoms inside with lots of space leftover. The feline had complete control of most of the area, but there were certain points that only his friend could edit and use.

"Creature?"

The feline, now dubbed Creature, gazes to the girl he considered his sister as she approached. "What's up, Creator? I'm about to start my plan."

"Sorry Kitten, but I wanted to make sure that everything was ready before I transport your guests in." Creator hums and turns her attention to the room, Creature doing the same.

The room was prepared with different sections for each group that would be coming, with barriers around each so anyone with ill intent would not be able to pass through them. There were comfortable looking couches and bean bags in each section. All of which were facing the large screen behind the platform the two were on.

The upper section was far away from the current platform they occupied. It was relatively similar to the lower areas. But instead of couches and bean bags, it had different plants and stones on it, some of which hang from the ceiling. There was also a very small island with a couch on it, with swirling mist around it.

Creature nods slowly, this looked about right. The specials would be together on the platform he and Creator were currently on. He hadn't really decided yet if he should keep them on the ground floor, or put them somewhere in the middle of the room. Oh well. He'll figure it out.

"I'm ready, Cre."

"I'll bring them in then." Creator turns on her heal, before giving of a sharp snap and disappearing from view.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jack Frost sped through the forests of Corona, away from the fire spirits chasing him. He honestly hadn't done anything to them! Their presence alone hurt him for Moon's sake!

The shrikes of the fire spirits never died as he flew, all of them were at least ten feet from him. He could feel them burning his feet. He had to get away from them, now.

Fire spirits are fast, but they don't have your reaction time, Jack. Use that to your advantage so you don't have to engage them.

The words of his mentor flitted through the winter spirit's mind, and his eyes widened. Of Course! The forest was thick enough that he could lose them, and they were held by contract with the forest spirits not to burn anything down.

But before he could set his plan into motion, however, frost began to creep into his vision, with humored laughter filling his ears and the strong essence of pine filling his mouth and nose. He stopped dead in his flight and clapped his hands over his ears, trying to block the laughter. He shut his eyes tight as his senses were overwhelmed with feelings.

During this, Jack didn't realize that the world around him had frozen and that he was slowly disappearing. He also didn't know that the same thing was happening to the Guardians, their helpers, and his mentor.

Creator comes from behind a tree and scowls at the frozen fire spirits. She really wants to give them a piece of her mind! Well, she can do that later. Maybe bring them to the theater and douse them with water...

Lost in thought Creator snaps away.

___________________________________________________________________________

Merida Dunbroch was angry, sad and desperate. She had followed the rules, she had beat each of the 'champions'. But still her mother refused to let her at least try to form her own destiny.