Chapter 2: Rosalie's powers

A few years went by and Rosalie Arella Grayson, who is now 5 years old has a 2-year-old sister named Renesmee Mary Grayson. She had the same powers as her mother and sister, but she had her father's blue eyes and she had a mixture of her mother and father's hair color. Rosalie was playing around Titans Tower when Robin picked up his daughter, "Now what are we doing here young lady?" Robin asked his daughter.

"Daddy." Rosalie giggled as her father tickled her, "You always tickle me." Rosalie couldn't help but laugh.

"That is because daddy loves you very much," Robin said as Rosalie began to levitate from the ground, "You sure are like your mother Rose." Rosalie smiled, she liked being like her mother. And she couldn't wait til she's older to fight crime.

"I want to fight crime like you, mommy, auntie Starfire, uncle Beast Boy, uncle Cyborg and auntie Terra." said Rosalie.

"Someday you and Renesmee will both fight crime with us, but for now since we have a babysitter to look after you guys while we fight crime." Robin said to his daughter, he picked up Renesmee.

"Why not we help you fight crime?" Rosalie asked.

"You and Renesmee are much too young to fight crime, it's for grownups." Robin said to his daughter as he brushes Rosalie's hair, "And today is your first day of senior kindergarten."

"I'm excited about that, and in 2 years Renesmee will be in junior kindergarten." Rosalie said to her father as Raven packed her daughter's school bag.

"You'll get to see Vanessa who is starting junior kindergarten, and Starflight." Raven said to her daughter.

"I'm excited to go to school but nervous as well," Rosalie began to speak, "I'm nervous because what if the other kids don't like me?"

"They'll like you, Rosalie, don't let any bad thoughts get to you." Robin kissed his daughter's forehead, "When you get home, you can tell Renesmee all about what school is about."

"You're going to have fun at school Rosalie, we know you will." Raven said as she and Rosalie flew to school when Rosalie and Raven got to Jump City elementary school. Rosalie was nervous, there were kids from junior kindergarten to grade 8.

"Mommy, I'm scared." Rosalie said as she gripped her mother's cloak.

"Oh Rosalie, you'll love school." Raven hugged her daughter when she crouched down to Rosalie's level, "School will be fun sweetie, I'll be here with your sister to pick you up." Raven reassured her daughter as a kindergarten teacher walked up to them.

"Hello Rachel Grayson," the kindergarten teacher said to Raven, "I see your daughter seems nervous of school."

"Yeah, but I am sure she'll be ok." Raven replied as Rosalie hid in her mother's cloak, "She's a little shy."

"That's normal for new students who are starting, so you're Rosalie Grayson?" the kindergarten teacher asked, Rosalie, walked out of hiding and looked up at the teacher and nodded. "Well Rosalie Grayson, welcome to senior kindergarten. My name is Ms. Jones and I am your senior kindergarten teacher."

"Hello, I'm a bit nervous." Rosalie said.

"Well, you did great in junior kindergarten last year." Ms. Jones replied, "And you'll be going into grade 1 next year." Rosalie looked at her mother.

"Have fun sweetie." Raven said smiling as Rosalie saw Starflight and Vanessa in the kindergarten yard as she went off to play, after a whole day of Rosalie's first day of senior kindergarten. Rosalie had fun on her first day, when she was home with her family and the rest of the Titans they were all having pizza for dinner.