Chapter 4: Rosalie Meets Kyd Wykkyd

Rosalie Grayson throughout the years grew up to be 14 years old, she was able to fight crime with her parents and the other Titans. She learned how to control her powers, and she got the hang of her powers. Rosalie was eating pizza with Raven, Robin, along with her sister Renesmee who was 11 years old, Violet who was 9, Alicia was 7 and Leo and Emily were both 5 years old. "This pizza is great." Rosalie said to her parents.

"Thanks sweetheart, it's what you all like it." Raven replied.

"You all are perfect children." Robin said, he looked to see Emily and Alicia who both didn't have Raven's powers. He looked at his wife, "I think Emily and Alicia are either don't have powers, or they're just late on having them."

"Powers or not, they'll be the Titans." Raven replied as she kissed Robin, Rosalie can see in the distance that there was something strange going on in the streets of Jump City. There was Cinder Block attacking the city, all the Titans got together and ready to fight.

"Renesmee take Violet, Alicia, Emily and Leo back to the tower." Rosalie said to her sister, Renesmee nodded and took her siblings to the tower.

"Go ahead Rose, say what you always wanted to say." Robin smiled at his daughter, Rosalie nodded and smiled back at her father.

"Titans! GO!" Rosalie shouted as the Titans began to fight, the fight went on for a couple of minutes as Cinder Block was getting away. Rosalie flew after him, as she thought she lost him, she looked around and Cinder Block hit Rosalie that caused her to hit herself on the wall of one of the buildings. She got up and used her powers to knock Cinder Block down to the ground, "Want a piece of me?" Rosalie asked as she was getting ready to knock Cinder Block down, "Azarath, Mentrion, Zinthos!" Rosalie's spell caused the Cinder Block to be knocked out with waves of water splashed the large cinder block monster down to the ground.

"We did it!" Starflight cheered as Rosalie smiled at her parents and at the other Titans, Robin smiled at his daughter along with Raven.

"You did very well Rosalie, you sure are like a new image of your mother." Robin said as he hugged his daughter, Rosalie then put her hood down to reveal her long purple hair which past her shoulders.

"I did it, mommy, I controlled my powers." Rosalie cheered as she hugged her mother.

"Yes you did Rosalie, I knew you had it in you." Raven replied as she smiled at her daughter.

"You go, girl, you can take on anything." Cyborg said to Rosalie.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" Starflight asked Rosalie and Vanessa.

"Yeah, I need to close our old beach house up." Rosalie replied.

"Some people will demolish the beach house down, by sometime in the fall and before winter." Robin said to his daughter, "All of our things from the beach house is out, just needs to be closed up and then you're all good to go."

"Can me, Starflight and Vanessa go to the beach alone?" Rosalie asked, "You know dad, just us as friends?"

"Alright Rosalie," Robin replied as he kissed his daughter's cheek, "You and your friends can be trusted to go to the beach on your own."

"Thanks Dad, I love you and mom." Rosalie replied.

Later on that day it was around 2pm, Vanessa along with Starflight and Rosalie were all at Jump City beach. The girls were trying to find a spot on the beach to set their things down, "This area where the food stands are busy." Vanessa said.

"Why not we move down close to the old beach house?" Rosalie suggested, her friends nodded as they moved closer to the beach house. "They're hardly anyone around near the old beach house."