Who

Jeff pov

Midnight.....  so beautiful with a bright full moon above me and a perfect night for hunting. Here I am walking at a park close to a night club. I see men and women drunk outside talking. I hide behind some bushes next to me. I see a pair of drunk couple walking away the club and heading here, good this g where I'm at they can't see me here but I can see them there.

the couple are holding hands and had just walk pass me I began to slow walk behind them as quiet as I can be. I take my knife out and stab the dude in the back "go to sleep" i said as i put the body down. The girl gasp and was frozen for a while this is my favorite part them running away from me like I won't catch them. Tag, thats my favorite game i licked the blood and walked after the girl, i didnt need to run i know she will fall they always do especially her woth them heels that high who wouldn't fall?...

After i took 6 steps she fell so i jumped ontop of her. "go to..." I stabed her in the heart and said the last word "sleep" I said as I saw in her eyes her live is leaving. I take my knife out and licked the blood. Standing up began to walk away to the mansion.

I look at the club and saw couples and I hate looking at them they make me feel unwanted. I mean who will want a killer like me? Who will care for me for who I've become? Who?....

please vote and comment what u think of the first chapter I know it's short but I want to know what u guys think.... thanks to those who read it and my other books.