falling asleep while watching netflix!

Astro pov

It was a normal Saturday for me I was at home upstairs in my room watching star trek the original series on Netflix in my pj's while my family are out shopping for food and my brother and dad at football practice.

It was about lunch time when I woke up,the house was quit ad for once I didn't hear my siblings wineing each other up, 'they almost be out' i thought as i saw a note on the kitchen table.

The note

Good morning baby,

As you can tell we have left to do a couple of things this morning,we didn't want to wake you so we left this note. Everyone will be home by 3 or 4 depending on how long we are.

We love you see you later xx

End of note

As I finished reading to note I got my phone and put on YouTube and listened to anime openings the first one that came on was Attack on titan op 1 so i decided to sing along to it since I was a lone with our cat luna and lexi,

For lunch I just decided on some crackers since I wasn't very Hungry, after I had finished eating I went into the living room and put on star trek the original series because why not I've watched it so many times, my favourite is spock.

Time skip...

As I was watching netflix I fell asleep while it was on and somehow I ended up not in my living g room. So i sat up and looked around at the place I was in, after looking I got up of the floor grabbed my phone that I dropped and began walking straight down the white hallway.

Soon i got to a lift type of thing tried to open it but I couldn't so i just leaned against the wall hoping someone would come and help me, I only waited for a few minutes before the doors swished open and i was falling Into the lift and bashed my head against something hard me being my clumsy self tried to get up but I was to light headed and fainted but before my eyes closed a saw three blurry colors blue on the left yellow in the middle and blue again on the right...

I'm sorry that this chapter is short it's super late and I have school again tomorrow but I hope you have enjoyed reading it bye

~Astro

Word count: 420