[1] 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

|𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃|📎↴

𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞.

[𝐲/𝐧|𝐩.𝐨.𝐯] ↴

I was in class when suddenly I saw my stress reliever coming in

I was in class when suddenly I saw my stress reliever coming in. The one and only Min Fucking Yoongi, it will probably be weird to you, But I love bullying this failure, I have been bullying this worthless guy for 2 years now. he always wears sweaters, it seems like he wants to hide his body, whatever.

"Yoongi, you are late again, seriously I don't know why you're still coming to school if it's to come late every morning. "Said the teacher with an angry tone. As Yoongi saw me laughing at him, I mean the whole class was doing it discreetly. Yoongi apologizes then went to his place.

[𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩|𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 ]

[𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 | 𝐩.𝐨.𝐯]

I sat to an empty table, and begin to eat my meal, Today the cafeteria wasn't overcrowded like usual. I loved it, it was really calm, Well it was till my eyes caught up someone I least wanted to see. [Y/N]... she was heading toward me I don't even know why, I didn't have time to deal with her bitchy behavior, so I decided to ignore her and her friend. I was about to stand up and go out of the cafeteria when I suddenly felt something liquid on my head.

[𝐲/𝐧 |𝐩.𝐨.𝐯]

I was with my best friend [𝐛𝐟𝐟/𝐧], we were talking about you know girl stuff but when I saw min yoongi I stopped."[𝐛𝐟𝐟/𝐧], look, this fucker min yoongi is here, how about we do something fun" I said with a smirk plastered on my face." Well, I have nothing to do, so yeah why not".she said in response.we went to a table and took glasses of water, then headed to yoongi's table and threw water on him. As I put the glass that I had in my hand on a table nearby, me and my [𝐛𝐟𝐟/𝐧] looked at each other and began laughing our ass off. I felt someone's hand around my wrist and then turned around to see yoongi staring deep into my eyes."LET GO OF ME, YOU BASTARD, OR ELSE- "I yelled as he interrupted me."OR ELSE WHAT? YOU'RE GONNA HIT ME. Yelled yoongi with sarcasm. I was playing the hard to rock in the outside, but in reality, I was petrified in the inside. I have never seen this side of him before.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬:424