My Toxic Love ~ Salazzle x OC

I own only my OC.

I did not make, nor do I own the picture above.

"Alright May, wrap this up with Iron Head!" A young man with black hair and silver eyes ordered May his Mawile as they battled an Alolan Golem.

This man was Zion, a young trainer from Unova currently exploring a mountain range in the Alola region with his Pokémon partners.

"Yes Master!" May exclaimed as she sprinted at  her opponent before slamming her glowing jaws onto the wild Rock/Electric types head knocking it backwards as it rolled into the side of the mountain and crashed into the rocks.

"Goooooleeeeeemmm... " Golem groaned as the dust settled revealing that its eyes were replaced with swirls.

"Yes, great job May!" The Unovan Trainer exclaimed as he high-fived his Pokemon before the Steel/Fairy type grabbed him into a bear-hug, squishing her perky B-cup chest against his own.

"So does that mean I get my reward now Master~" She whispered huskily, licking his earlobe as she rubbed herself against her Trainer making him blush red.

Ever since he caught her last year, May immediately became very, VERY infatuated with Zion, much to the jealousy of his other Pokémon(who just so happened to also all be female as well), which meant that in order to avoid a fight breaking out, Zion had made a deal that after long training sessions or tough battles, he and any Pokémon he battled with would mate whenever, wherever and however she wants.

"Well, you did face several wild Pokemon, and like five Trainers today... sure, why not." Zion said making May squeal before she dragged him up the trail towards a nearby cave for some privacy.

Meanwhile, deep within the mountain, another Pokémon was in the mood for mating as well, only this one wasn't so lucky.

"USELESS, ALL OF YOU! ! !" A Female voice yelled angrily as a small group of Male Salandits looked up in fear as their Mistress paced in front of them.

"Sala..." The first Salandit try to say only to be slapped away by his Mistress.

"I don't want to hear it!" She snapped as she glared at the group causing them to shiver.

"The problem is that all of you are TOO SMALL!" She yelled as fire erupted down her back.

"Salandit Sala." Another one of the Salandits said only to get a Flame Burst to the face.

"NO I don't need more of you idiots, what I need a Male with a REAL cock!"

"Now be gone you worthless reptiles!" She exclaimed whipping her now flaming tail sending all of them flying out of her den screaming as the light from her flames revealed what she looked like.

The Mistress appeared to be a Salazzle, only she was far bigger than any other standing at almost 8 feet tall, while her body was also fuller and curvier with a light lean shape to it, massive round H-cup breasts, a very slim waist with a smooth flat stomach, wide toned hips with a large firm bubble butt, and long smooth legs coming down from her muscly toned thighs.

"Good riddance the lot of you!" The Salazzle growled and blowed a puff of smoke from her nostrils before crossing her arms and walking back to her bed made out of blankets and comforters she had her Salandit minions steal from the nearby town, her ass swaying and jiggling with each step as she laid down on her bed.

Breathing out a small puff of smoke, the Toxic Lizard Pokemon turned to her side and sighed loudly as she felt her tail slide up her legs.

"When will I fine a real Mate, out of all the Salazzle in this Mountain, why did I have to be the one to inherent the Totem Gene?" She wondered aloud to herself, trying to figure out how her Mother handled this since she was the current Totem Pokemon of the Alola Trails.