Hopping Mad ~ Lopunny x OC

I own only my OC.

I did not make, nor do I own the picture above.

On a warm spring afternoon Zion was outside walking through the massive garden near his house trying to pass the time.

It was almost a week after helping his Luxray Saji with her heat and he was getting ready to leave again in order to explore his home region a second time around and the town was getting ready to say goodbye to the Champion, as well as his own Pokémon who had spent the entire week draining him dry every chance they got.

So, seeing the chance to finally have a day that he wouldn't have to spend with his pants off, he sneaked out and went for a relaxing walk through the thickest and rural landscape around his house for a bit.

"Haaaaa." Zion sighed to himself as he reached the edge of the forest and walked down the trampled path to his final destination, a clearing near a small stream where he always found some piece of mind and could just shut down for a few hours and relax.

Though not on this day apparently.

"Ohhh, hnnngg, haaaa!" As Zion was coming close to the clearing, loud pleasure-ridden noises filled the air in the forest and slowly moved towards the source of the noise while hiding behind some trees.

Didn't want a repeat of Salazzle after all.

Coming close to the clearing, he found the source of the commotion and his jaw practically dropped to the floor at what he saw

Sitting on a tree stump near the stream sat a Lopunny with her legs spread wide apart and a hand between her legs, her mouth moaning desperately as she rubbed her fingers over her clit rapidly.

While the Lopunny continued to play with herself, Zions mind noted itself not only on the fact it was shiny with slightly paler brown fur across her body and fluffy ears, wrists, and legs that were a hot pink instead of a creamy tan, but also just how, for lack of better words...

...Thicc she was as well.

The anthro was blessed with a pair of overbearing wide hips stood before him, thick plump thighs that rippled and jiggled lewdly with very slight movement, and a pair of massive G-cup breasts with slightly inverted pink nipples that were being played with by one of her hands.

Zion couldn't help but stare at the huge mounds of flesh, while they weren't the biggest breasts he's seen (not by a long shot), they still presented themselves as fat and heavy looking and all too wonderful to squeeze, but even then, they were nothing compared to her large, almost pillow looking rear that looked like it could crush a Forretress' shell like it was nothing.

'God-damnit, stay down boner!" He thought as he felt his blood rush from his head down to his second one before he shook it off and went back to the busty bunny in front of him.

As Zion tried to sneak around and get a better look before he, of course, stepped on a small branch, making the Lopunny's ears perked up and she quickly turned around to see him standing out in the open with a terrified look on his face as he was discovered.

She was about to say something but froze when her eyes went down to his crotch and immediately caught on to his hard on before her expression went from scared to hungry and she licked her lips at his wide girth.

"Cock!" She cooed as she flung herself at him.

"Whoa whoa, hold on-ahhh" Zion tried to say but cut off into a moan as Lopunny threw herself at him and ripped his pants and boxers off before she buried her nose into his legs.

"I've been waiting for this forever~" She purred as she started to lick and suck on Zion's cock lovingly before she submerged the meat between her bulging big tits, latching onto the tip and sucking and licking even harder.