Birds Of A Feather ~ Archen x OC

I own only my OC.

I did not make, nor do I own the picture above.

(Authors POV, Aspertia City, Dawn)

The sun was rising and the Pidgeys were chirping while Zion let a small grunt as the morning sunlight hit his face through the window of his room.

"Five more minutes... " He groaned softly as he turned himself away from the sunlight before hearing a ringing sound causing him to groan again as he picked up his phone and answered it.

"Hello... " He said with a yawn as he began to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"Morning Zion, hope I didn't wake you up!" An all too cheerful Professor Juniper said from the other side of the call.

"No, but you were this close Professor, so what's up?" Zion asked before moaning a bit as something shifted around under the covers of his bed right on top of his crotch.

"Well, it's about your Archen Zion, she's been acting up lately."

"What do you mean?"

"You're gonna have to come see for yourself." Juniper said, making Zion sigh.

"Alright, I'll be there after breakfast." He said before he ended the call and finally let out a loud main that he was back as he came right under his blankets.

"You two couldn't wait until I was awake?"

The large lump under the blanket was then moved away revealing both his new Lopunny Cotton, and his Salazzle which he named Rarity, currently entombing his cock between both of their breasts and taking turns sucking it off.

"Well you were so hard and stiff when we woke up Master, we couldn't just leave you like that." Cotton said while Rarity tending to his morning wood with her long slimy tongue, her eyes practically glazed over.

Zion simply rolled his eyes before laying his head back onto the pillow as Corton joined back up with her, their heads now starting to push each other out of the way in order to suck on the tip of his cock

'Make that long after breakfast...'

(Authors POV, Nuvema Town, Noon)

After taking a shower, getting dressed, and having two servings of breakfast, Zion finally arrive at Prof. Junipers labotory, curtesy of his Pidgeot Eris who gave him a wink and cute shake of her ass before he returned her, and was about to ring the doorbell before the door suddenly burst open.

"Master!" A young spunky Female voice exclaimed excitedly before something tackled into Zion knocking him down the stairs back towards the gate.

"Owwwwww." He groaned as he felt a weight on top of him as well as noticing a strange aroma in the air before he opened his eyes to see who was on him.

Now sitting in top of him was a young anthro Archen with cyan blue feathers on her her head in the shape of a mangy unkempt ponytail and a petite yet curvy figure with a bubbly D-cup bust, slender hips, and an ass so big it could give his Mawile a run for her money as well.

"Master, I'm happy you could make it." Zions Archen Eve giggled sweetly, fluttering her feathers as she slowly pressed herself against her Trainer.

"Eve, please get off me." Zion said as the female fossil Pokémon simply started nuzzling him, showing that she wasn't listening as she continued her affection for her Master.