Chapter 2

"Optimus, There is an autobot life signal on it's way here." Ratchet remarked. He turned to Optimus Prime, the very last Primes alive. 

"It may be a trap by the decepticons." Bulkhead replied. He looked at the screen, and looked at took at the blinking insignia. Then he started to wonder if it was really another autobot. 

"Arcee and Bumblebee when they cross the Nevada border monitor the Motion. Just to be sure it is an autobot." Optimus ordered. "While Cliffjumper is searching for energon in New York. You and Bumblebee will do good. I know you will." Optimus replied. 

"Will do." Bee whirred. They all looked at the moving icon on the screen, Ratchet started think about who it was. Could it be who he thought it was, Why would she show up now. Cybertron has been dark for eons. She wouldn't be here now, she would've wanted to make sure her family was okay. But after a couple minutes of think about it he just dropped it. 

"Is it really her though, I mean after all she's been missing since The war on Cybertron." Ratchet thought.  The closer the Icon got the more the thought stayed in his mind. It just stayed there. Even though where they were based was in the middle of no where there was a town just a few miles out. It was a small town, but lots of things can happen in a small. All the autobots were getting worried because there wasn't any Decepticon activity in a few years. There was a Decepticon that could change into anyone they trusted. Lots of things could happen in the next thirty hours. Something was starting to unravel and it wasn't going to stay quite for long. They were all sure of it. 

"Optimus may I keep an eye on this new signal for the duration of their trip?" Ratchet asked. He was greatly concerned about this new Autobot. 

"I would advice to have them tell us who they are." Optimus replied, All of them were still wondering about who this was and what they were doing here on earth. Arcee was determined it was a decepticon and not an Autobot. Bumblebee was kind of getting excited about who this could be, Bulkhead was still in the middle. He wasn't sure if it was an Autobot or a Decepticon. Nothing made sense, but he wouldn't argue with anyone about it. Even though it was only one signal, they were worried about the Decepticon picking the same signal. "Ratchet, request their background." 

"I hope this works." Ratchet muttered. He pressed a few button and a sound wave showed up on the screen. A static voice of a teenage was very faint, but easy to hear. "This is Autobot outpost Omega one state who you are and what your intentions are." 

"Ratchet is that you?" A voice came back.