Getting Ready

*Emily’s (Em’s) P.O.V*

“Emily wake up.” Mum calls into my room.

“No!” I mumble smacking the pillow on top of my head so I can’t hear anything. Ok well that was a complete lie I can hear everything still. Gosh why was I such an early riser...? It’s only 7o’clock! KILL ME! Wait what is mum saying? Uhhh... OMG! OMG! I sit up straight away and make myself as awake as I possibly can for this moment. HE IS COMING TODAY! I mentally scream.

“OMG HE IS COMING TODAY!” I shout running out of my room and quickly stripping off and jumping into the shower. I let the hot misty steam wake me up. I then shampoo and condition my hair, and use my favourite body wash that smells of vanilla. I let the water rinse out all the bubbles. I make sure my legs are still smooth and my armpits aren’t like chubaka’s pubes. I grab my towel and wrap it around me letting the warm fuzzy feeling engulf me in a warm hug. Heading to my room I pick out a suitable outfit; Shorts and a black tank top. Not to revealing but then again I’m not covering up like a nun (No offence to nuns in any way!) I can’t help but get excited. I mean he is coming today! EEEEP! And By he, I mean Cole –mentally drools- Sorry... got side tracked. Anyway Cole and I have been mates for roughly um two years now. But Cole and I only just started to become real close in the last 16months, I think. Oh, and did I mention, Cole is my crush? Yeah sad isn’t it?  Mentally pouts. Even though he is a real great guy mate (bestie guy mate) Hahahaha bestie.. such a funny word to call a guy. Sorry –mentally face palms myself- I got side tracked, as I was saying sadly he has been my crush ever since I have meet him at this swimming club. But hey you never know things could turn out alright today!

“Wow someone’s keen to see Cole” Arial smirks.

Someone shoot me now before I die of embarrassment. I just know today Arial will be a pain in the ass. But normally she is, just because she is fucking older.

“Yeah actually I am” I say back

“And why would that be Emmy?” Arial smirks. I hate that she calls me that, only friends call me that.. and she is not my friend! But man she isn’t gonna know what hit her.

“Because A) I get to see Cole since me and him are just FRIENDS! And B) I know that if you come and embarrass me in front of Cole, I will humiliate you in front of troy!” I smirk “oh yeah that’s right bringing out the big guns here!” I kiss my arm muscles Yeah Buddy!

“YOU SUCK!” Arial storms off mumbling curses under her breath. I’M SOOOO EVIL –evil music plays- MWUAHAHAHAHA – evil grins-

*Phone vibrates*

Incoming text from: Cole <33

Hae myt b a bit late soz

I stare at my phone and wonder how the love hearts got there. I then think of the only person who would do that, Arial… I am going to kill her! But she isn’t going to kill my happy mood today. So I scream and jump around. My mum looks at me with a worried look. I just wave casually while dancing around the room doing my ninja dance skills! I quickly send a reply, but not too quickly so that it makes it seem like I-have-been-starring-at-my-phone-for-ages-and-I-have-no-life type of vibe.

*Replies after two minutes* (Did I mention that was the longest and hardest two minutes of my life?!)

Message sent to: Cole <33

Alguds (: take your tym. Wat tym u getting here??

*5mins later*

*Phone Vibrates*

Message from: Cole <33

Umm… 12:20. That ok?

*Replies after 3 minutes* (Still trying to make it not around like I was waiting for him to text)

Message sent to: Cole<33

Alguds take your tym (:

*1hour later (12:20pm)*

KNOCK KNOCK.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS HERE – mentally jumps up and down excitedly then trips and fails- Hahaha I such a klutz in my mind. –Smirks at myself- SHIT! What do I do? Do I answer the door? Door I run down to my room? OK no to the door answering, and HELL NO to the room idea. Dad will kill me! Ok think, think! Lounge it is!

I dash out of my room sprinting past Arial down to the lounge. Before anyone can answer the door, I turn on the TV and ‘act’ casual. But the inside I’m screaming and jumping around like lunatic that has just smoked her first joint which is definitely a bad thing to do! DO NOT SMOKE KIDDIES!!

“Emily! Cole is here!” My mother dearest calls from behind the doors to the lounge.

“Wow! Really Cole is here already?” I say casually not leaving from the sofa. The door open and in walks Cole. My mouth drops open (mentally of course, on the outside I’m as cool as a cucumber).

“Hey” Cole says in his sexy voice. Gosh he makes me melt every time.

I wave, and stand up “H-Hey Cole” I stumble but pull it together and give him my oh so dazzling award winning smile. I hate how he does this to me. He chuckles and we both walk out of the house to our secret love making room! ... Ok I’m just kidding! We walk down to the studio (Game room), not to our love making room sadly.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N –

Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fluff kitty happy kitty sleepy kitty purrr purrr purrr xD

Random ik CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY... But hey you love me :)

Anyway.... YAY ANOTHER FANFIC UP AND RUNNING! Oh and btw this one is gonna be real short. Like maybe maximum of 10parts, but maybe more idk see how I feel (: Hope you guys enjoy this Story xxx Btw if there are mistakes tell me or use that part in your brain which should autocorrect my spelling mistakes or whatever so it makes sense ;) Thanks y'all.

Peace!!