The next challenge.

Lucky for me, in front of my house is a basketball court. Now, with the skills and knowledge that I possess, I feel strong enough to step on the court and make my name on it.

But that didn't go my way, as I took a difficult stand on it.

It seemed like I went back to the start when I started playing real basketball. The other boys who are with me look like experts already. Once they invited me to play a 5v5 with them. I immediately said yes, and they included me. But their impressions to me seemed less.

Throughout the game, the ball was given to me a few times, maybe 3-4 only. My team depended on those who already know the sport, and not to me. I felt bad because I wanted to show my skills to them and that they see who am I. But it didn't happened that day.

All of those 3-4 times that the ball was given to me were all turnovers, mostly because I wasn't focused on what to do with that orange ball. I felt so frustated, and I don't want to remember that freaking game.

I felt discouraged to play again because that game haunted me when I wanted to go back to that court. I really wished then that I would be like Jaworski, or Caguioa, or even Kobe. But that seemed over.

 But I didn't gave up easily. Like what the famous Michael Jordan said, "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying. " There is no reason to quit early. Luckily, I've met my church mates (altar servers in our chapel) who also play basketball. I felt persevered because they are open to me and they wanted to play with me. They are motivators, because they accepted me as who I am, and even gave me advices and tips on how to play the game well.

Up to now, I'm still with them and I try my best, even once or twice a week, to play with them.

But aside from that, there is another dream that I want to pursue. Bringing it to greater heights