Chapter 10

??? : Huh? Tell me what oppa?

Y/N'S POV

I was going to the bathroom after I finished my breakfast. But when I got out of the bathroom, I heard my oppas are discussing something about a tour. Right when they said they were going to tell me I asked them.

"Huh? Tell me what oppa?", I said confusedly. I saw their expression was shocked and some were surprised. 

"oh you are just in time Y/N, we were about to tell you something" Jin oppa said.

I sit on Taehyung oppa's lap cause I'm more comfortable with TaeTae oppa.

"So as we were saying, We are going to a World Tour and we are going to take you with us Y/N", Namjoon oppa said to me who was totally confused.

"oh...", I can only replied them that cause I had never been to a so called 'World Tour'.

"It's gonna be alright Y/N", Taehyung Oppa said to me.

I nodded calmly and went to my room, but in the inside I was screaming so loudly cause this will be my first ever tour.

END OF Y/N'S POV

Jin : Do you think she will be alright with this trip stuff?

Namjoon : I'm sure she will be fine.

Taehyung : But hyung, she looks quite nervous though...

Jimin : Maybe it's because it is her first time to go on a tour.

Jungkook : Pft hahahahahaha very funny hyung, I mean how can this be her first hyung *still                                 laughing*.

Jimin : I was just guessing...

J-hope : Well I guess we need to pack things up, cause we are leaving tomorrow

Suga : Right...and did you guys even told her that we are leaving tomorrow? *raises one                                eyebrow up*

Jin : OMG!!!! I forgot to tell her!!

Namjoon : Oh gosh chill hyung!! My eardrums are going to break!! *covers ears*

Jin : Hehe... sorry

Jungkook : I'll go tell her hyung *goes to Y/N's room*

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I quickly ran to Y/N's room before Jimin or Taehyung protest. I knocked the door and go inside Y/N's room. I saw that she was drawing on the floor, I walked slowly to her and saw that she was drawing the seven of us in different style. I chuckled when i saw she was drawing Jimin hyung. He looks so short than all of us in the drawing.

"Oh oppa, when did you got in here?, she asked me.

"Just now..." i smiled at her and she continued ger drawing.

"Ah!" I remembered why i go to her room. " We are going to leave tomorrow morning Y/N, hehe we forgot to tell you" i said while keeping my bunny smile on her. ( Awww im gonna die if i saw that in real life )

"oh okie oppa" she said while giving me an 'ok' sign with her tiny little finger.

"You want me to help you pack your clothes Y/N ah? I asked her.

"Yes please oppa"she said while getting up from the floor and put her drawing on the table that is beside the bed. ( here let me tell you her room is like )

 ( here let me tell you her room is like )