❁Why me?

Authors note: Hi guys!! I updated a lot faster because im super excited about this story! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

✩3rd person✩

Callum frowns, Looking back over at him. "Well whatever. I'll see you in seventh!" He was a junior, and his best friend happened to be a senior. They didn't have many classes together, Except seventh. Which was Theater arts, as gay as that sounded.

Salem kisses Callum's cheek softly and waves, Grabbing his books and going into his first period. Callum slowly made his way to class, knowing that he and Dain had the same Social Studies class together. Callum didn't like him in the slightest; did he find him really really attractive? Hell fucking yeah. But he wouldn't allow himself to fall in love with that.

He eventually walks into the classroom, Waving to the teacher before sitting in his desk. Dain and two of his best minions came in, Dain quickly glancing at the shorter male. Dain squints his eyes and sits down behind him. Planning on fucking with him the whole period.

Callum was small, But he knew how to take care of himself. He took a little bit of boxing before quitting, deciding he wasn't much of a fighter more of a, Sit back and let people fight for you. Callum feels a paper ball hit the back of his head, picking it off the ground and opening it up, Reading the note.

'Hey baby. You know how to give head? I figured you would since your a fag. Maybe that friend of yours could do it.'

Callum was pissed, Writing back a long paragraph before erasing it, keeping it sweet and short.

'So im still the gay one? Maybe if you want me to give you head so badly; you should learn some fucking respect. My clothing and who I date has nothing to do with me. Unless you like me or something.'

Callum angrily throws the note back, Turning his head and starting to write everything that was on the board.

Dain reads the note, Rolling his eyes and writing back to his note.

'I'm not a fucking faggot. I was just making a joke. You'd love to choke all over me, I see you look at me through the corner of my eye.'

Dain didn't throw it back, Crumbling the note and throwing it into the trash. Looking at Callum's back and groaning. He didn't know what to think about the smaller boy. He found himself drawn to him. How his lips formed a natural pout, How he naturally swayed when he walked. Or how tight fitting his shorts were, showing off his cute little ass. Dain hits his forehead, laying his head on the desk and asking one of his fuck buddies to meet with him in the bathroom.

Once he got the reply, He gave a short wave to the teacher. Going out of the classroom and going to meet up with her. Hopefully, sex with a woman would clear his mind. He just kept telling himself the same thing.

Im not gay for Callum Jennings.