5.Who r u??

I am fed up of hearing Ragini is like this, like that.....

Who r u??

Though my girlfriend is jealous of that Ragini and always yelling on her and taking her frustration on me but I want to know who is she??

Lucky baby....

L " what's now Kavya?? "

Yes guys Kavya is my girlfriend,  I can add namesake girlfriend what to do my papa and her father made us both to move on, in this forced relation but I told to everyone specially to our family members that if our relationship doesn't work out then our matter won't even reach till engagement......

Even Kavya has agreed to that and now v r just friends....

I have already completed my course but this girl is my junior and she always tells me about a girl named Ragini,first time when I heard about her I got to know she joined the same year to college which was my last year.... I am very curious to see her who made Kavya Malhotra jealous....

K " r u even listening?? "

I just sighed....

K " u know that Ragini...."

Again started with her Puranam...

L " tell the matter straightly... "

K " u know our college has kept Partnership game..... So I want u to join with me.... "

L " look Kavya I have made it clear to u v r just friends... And at present u r my only girlfriend but that doesn't mean v r in any relationship...."

K " lucky plzz I want to win... I want to make that Ragini lose... "

Oh god!!!

L " I haven't seen that girl but as u have given her full description to me about her I am sure she is little shy to bring any boy as a partner to this game so she won't even participate in this... go and find any other person... "

K " even I thought the same lucky but she became so happy by listening v have to come with our pairs....."

What the---??

She agreed!!!

And y am I feeling so weird type... That she likes someone....

Lucky!!!

U haven't even seen her and now only u r feeling jealous....

Who r u Ragini??

L " I will participate with u.... "

By this I will surely meet that Ragini...

**********************************

So I and Kavya entered the college hand in hand while everyone greeted me even lecturers also.... obviously I was their senior and volleyball player and topper see so many qualities I posses....

🔊....

Plzz all the participants come on the stage....

I went with Kavya on the stage....

L " who is she?? "

K " ten groups they told lucky.... There r only 9 here on the stage and may b she is only other one y she is taking this much time I don't know..... "

I sighed while I looked front only to find a girl in pink lehenga coming towards stage running....
She was looking beautiful....
Infact I can say I am flat on her....