8.Power of love- Raglak

Car.....

Everyone feels scared to even look at me, I the great Lakshya Maheshwari who is well known for his rude, arrogant attitude will show only soft corner to my mom but she.... She took advantage and decided my marriage... Like seriously!!

At least she should talk to me before fixing the relation, I have never imagined about marriage, I have just imagined to b the top most businessman and today I am in that position other than that I never fell in love with anyone and no one has made this Lakshya Maheshwari to look at their side...

But today I got to know that after a week it's my engagement and that girl name is Ragini Godadia....

I collected all her information but there wasn't much about her in her bio data which can make me like her but her pic it made my mind to relax for a second and I felt heart took control over me, but still it's just attraction not anything else and I am the one who feels there is no love...

But mom won't understand she says to meet that girl and then I will fall in love with her gradually it seems...

I don't believe in this power of love and all...

While I was driving someone came suddenly in front of my car and I was about to hit that girl but I put sudden break...

Anger started to build inside me...

I opened the car door and rushed towards that girl only to get surprised, shocked and finally happy??

Happy??

Lakshya Maheshwari??

What am I feeling??

She is Ragini Godadia....y she wants to die?? That to from my hands...or is it her trick to make me fall for her?? Or may b it's a forced relation like me to her... Na what's not there in me that she will reject and others force on her to accept me it's ridiculous...

I looked at her who was shocked and then relieved and then showed me her puppy face, I wanted to laugh looking at her shades...

Laugh??

One girl made Lakshya Maheshwari laugh it's really a serious matter...

L " what happened?? "

R " I am really sorry Sir, actually I went to temple and I while taking routes I took a wrong one and it was quite empty road and those guys started to follow me... "

Sir??

She don't know me??

Common everyone knew me as I am a youth icon, and how can she forget her would be husband...

After hearing her I wanted to break the bones of those guys who dared to touch my girl...

My girl!!

Uff!! I mean whoever may b in this position I can't tolerate...

I looked at front and at the end I can see two three guys standing and I was about to march towards them while she pulled me back...

R " sir please don't take risk, it's not safe.... "

I thought to teach them a lesson but they ran away....

R " thanks sir, if u weren't there then...i don't know what would have happened.... I will take a leave now... "

She was about to move but I held her hand and made her sit in passenger seat...

R " sir?? "

Sir??

I think she has not seen my pic...