9.Birthday girl

Lakshya Maheshwari always keeps his anger at the tip of his nose and I being  his PA always becomes his first prey when he loses his control over his anger.....

He has other names also...

Arrogant, money minded, don't care attitude....

His mother Annapurna Maheshwari is the only family for him and business is his second family other than that nothing.....

No one can control his anger not even his mom can, so she doesn't interfere in any of his matters....

And now I am entering his DEN, as he called me and told me to b in his cabin within 2minutes....

God save me today!!

I knocked his cabin door once and entered inside only to find him rubbing his temple....

L " didn't I told u to b in my cabin within 2 minutes, u took 2 minutes 7 seconds to reach here...."

Arey don't worry about me, it's his normal way of scolding me and I listening him...

L " what r u muttering now?? "

Arey I was explaining about u to our readers.....

L " where is that Gupta's file Sanskar?? "

(how many of u thought it's Ragini?? 😂😂)

I placed it on his table and guys count back 5 with me...

5

4

3

2

1

L " how can u b so careless?? "

Before completing zero only he screamed!!

San " sir, I... "

L " u have not done this last page work?? Why?? "

San " sir, u gave me 1 day time and I think I have done my work correctly "

He became little calm, he calmed down because it was me.....he knew I am efficient other than others...

L " look, from next time I can't tolerate mistake like this.... "

San " sir, can I take a half day leave "

Though I know the answer is a big NO but still thought to try my luck...

L " y?? R u getting married second time"

Bapre!! if Swara would have heard this then I am sure that I...

L " answer me!! "

San " sir today is my sister's birthday, and v wanted to celebrate "

V used to celebrate and cut the cake at night only but my khadoos boss gave me many works I couldn't celebrate it...

San " sir!!"

L " personal and professional has to b different"

I sighed and went out of his cabin only to get shocked!!

I can clearly say bhabhi by looking at my bro face that his boss didn't gave him half-day...

Swa " ha that's true "

They both laughed...

San " Ragini??u didn't had classes?? "

R " arey, it's my birthday so leave na about classes come v will cut the cake in ur cabin only"