Chapter seventeen

Aaliyah ran home, crying. She couldn't believe how much Jameel lying to her affected her. She knew she shouldn't have let him in. Men were trouble, Aaliyah thought but she had thought Jameel was different. He was so patient and loving with her. I was a fool for trusting him she thought as she entered her flat, crying.

Suddenly, there was a bang on her door. "Go away" she yelled, knowing full well who it was. "Can't do that latte. Open up." "No." "Fine, I'll stay out here, until you let me in. I'll stay out here all night if I have to." Aaliyah angrily let Jameel in.

"What?"

"Latte, you have to believe me, she meant nothing to me."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Because we went on a couple of dates. It meant nothing."

"We've been on a couple of dates too. Do they mean nothing too?"

"What? How can you say that? Every moment I spend with you is amazing."

"I would of believed that a while ago, now I'm not so sure."

Jameel tentatively took a step towards Aaliyah. "What does this mean for us? I'm not giving up, are you?"

Aaliyah turned around and pushed Jameel. " I'm angry that you never told me. I let you in Jameel. I told you things I've never told anyone before." Aaliyah pushed him again "I'm angry at myself for getting angry and annoyed at you, over such a little thing." Aaliyah pushed Jameel again, as his back hit the door. "But most of all I'm angry at you. How you've wondered into my life and turned it upside down with your cocky smirk and cocky attitude. And the worst thing is, I don't want you to stop trying or stop pursuing me, even though I'm angry. What have you done to me Jameel?"

Jameel grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him. "Good, because you've changed mine completely" he said kissing her hungrily. Aaliyah replied with as much passion, then moaned as he stared exploring her body. Aaliyah quickly pulled away and held out her hand. "Are you sure?" "Well, we wanted it to be special. What's more special then Christmas Day?"

Jameel nodded as he took Aaliyah's hand and let her lead him upstairs.

Just a quick note. I can't write sex scenes. It's too embarrassing.