Chapter nineteen

Aaliyah was busy getting ready. Her and Jameel had plans to go to his parents house for dinner. Jameel had nipped out quickly, saying he had an errand to run. Aaliyah still couldn't believe her luck. Jameel was a perfect, loving boyfriend. He would always apologise when they had an argument, even if it was her fault, which mostly it was, due to her insecurities about men. Jameel arrived and off they went.

Aaliyah couldn't believe the amount of food Jameels mum had made. Aaliyah ate as much as she could, whilst Jameel was playing footsie with her under the table. Every time she tried to talk, she felt a moan of pleasure coming on, so she stayed quite during the whole meal.

"Jameel, your so bad. Your mum must think I'm so rude" said Aaliyah sitting on Jameels bed.

"How is that my fault? I never said don't talk."

"Your impossible."

"But you still love me."

"Right now, I seriously doubt that."

Jameel held out his hand. "Come with me to the kitchen. I'm still hungry." "I'm sure you can go to the kitchen alone. Right now, I just wanna sleep." "Please come with me, otherwise I'll be tossing and turning all night, and I won't let you sleep."

Aaliyah and Jameel went downstairs. "Wait here and shut your eyes" said Jameel. "Why?" "Please latte, for me." Aaliyah sighed and shut her eyes. "Hold out your hands." Aaliyah felt something in her hands. She nervously opened her eyes. "Merry Christmas latte." "Jameel, what is this? I said I didn't want anything." "Well, it's our first Christmas, I had to get my girl something."

Aaliyah sat on Jameels bed and opened the gift. She was speechless. She looked at Jameel. "You told me that you wanted the Jessie cowgirl doll since you saw toy story two, but unfortunately you're parents passed before they could get it for you. Well, here it is." Aaliyah hugged Jameel tightly. "You're the best." "I try. But here's your real gift." Jameel presented Aaliyah with a diamond encrusted necklace and two diamond earrings. 

"Jameel, I cant. This is too much."

"Be quite latte. If i want to spoil my girl, I will."

"This must of cost a fortune."

"Don't worry about money. I haven't told you but my family is minted."

"But I never got you anything."

"You have. You gave me the one thing I really wanted. You."

Aaliyah lay down and tried to sleep. Jameel came out of the bathroom and was about to climb in when he noticed it. "What's that." "This is my Jessie doll." "I can see that, but what's it doing in our bed?" "She's cold and needs warming up." "Aaliyah I love you, but you're the only girl I want to sleep with." Aaliyah reluctantly gave Jameel the doll. She turned to her side, pretending to be asleep, still angry. "Good night latte." said Jameel, giving her a quick kiss

How sweet is Jameel? I loved writing this chapter