Trailer 4 Who wants some wang

We know see a bald china man with sunglasses laying on the ground of a forest.

???:Fffuuccckkk I feel like I got off a bad hangover.

He then stood up and noticed a duffle bag with weapons.

???:I remember that big ass dragon eat me then poof I'm here.

He then looked in the duffle bag and saw his weapons from the time he spent with Hoji.

???:Aww and it isn't even my birthday yet.

He then took the dufflebag and started walking.

???:Fuck me this is even weirder than that time I walked into the shadow realm.

He then saw a village in the distance.

???:Finally actual people to talk to.

He then started to make his way to the village.

He then noticed two guards with strange mask.

???:Hey! You two wanna tell me where I am!

The two guards noticed him and pointed their weapons at the man.

???:What are you doing here?

???:Look I woke up in the middle of a fuck off forest a minutes later I found you here so help me the fuck out please.

The two gaurds looked at each other and smiled.

???:Sure we'll help you...

???:(Okay that was the worst fake voice ever so yeah these guys are gonna try and kill me aren't they.)

The man then followed the guards and were behind the man but before they could attack him the man took out a sword and chopped off both their heads.

???:Chop chip motherfuckers.

He then went through the entrance to see a lot of buildings with...A shit load of people staring at him.

???:What the fuck?

???:Intruder!!!

Then all the men cane running at him.

Lo Wang:The names lo wang you fucks*unsheathes sword* Let's see how much blood there'll be...

Two thugs attack him with swords but Wang used his Ki to launched them back.

Lo wang:Fly like an eagle!

One thug tried to aim for his chest but Lo wang side stepped to the right and decapitated him.

Lo wang:Yippe ki yay mother fucker!!!!

Two thugs then went to his side but Lo wang took out his Two su machine guns and went to town.

Lo wang:I'm sorry but I only come in XXXL.

He started running around with his duel sub machine guns tearing everything the bullets came in contact with.

He then took out his crossbow.

Lo wang:This'll help
Me get my point across...okay that was terrible...fuck your mother.

He then shot an explosive bolt at a group basically turning by them into gibs.

Lo wang:Yeah I play pool with high explosives!!!

Lo Wang then looked around to see that there was no more goons.

Lo wang then sniffed the air and breathed out.

Lo wang: Ah I love the smell of blood and guts in the morning.

He then heard a ringtone from one of the corpses.

He then walked up to the corpses and took out a strange looking phone.

Lo wang:The fuck is this iPhone shit?

He then answered the call.

???:Heh you were supposed to deliver the shipment hours ago what's the hold up?

Lo wang:I'm sorry but whoever your speaking to...Yeah he's in a bit of...being dead.

???:The fuck who is this?!

Lo wang:Look motherfucker tell me where the hell this is or send all your goons! I'll figure where ch one of them wants some wang.

The call then ended.

Lo wang:Guess that's my cue to leave.

Lo wang then left the base and continued into the forest to find out where he is.

Yeah I'm using. Lo wang from the reboot since it's the only one I played but I still have a lot of respect for the original. I just don't have a pc to play it.