Chapter Fourteen-Nora's POV

I'm shocked that I actually posted this like a week or a few weeks from my last post. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy! Some big secrets might be revealed soon ;). Also I think that I'm going to make this story at least 25 chapters long, so it is a little halfway done.

____________________________________________________

“What are you serious? Who is he?” I lean forward and grab his arm, hopeful.

“Well technically I don’t know exactly who he is.” As soon as those words come out of his mouth, I release his arm and all the hope rushes out of me. Seeing my reaction, Cole quickly continues,” Tell me about the party. Do you remember who was throwing the party?”

I scrunch my eyebrows and reply,” It was some girl’s party in our grade. I think Danielle something. I still don’t see how this is going to help. There were a lot of people there, Cole. It isn’t like she had a list of people who attended her party, and even if she did, I doubt anyone would admit to knocking up a mute girl. If you haven’t already noticed, I’m not high on the social latter.” I lean back against the wall and cross my arms over my chest.

Cole grins at me and says,” It was Danielle Snyder’s party. She only invited people in the same grade as her. So that means Skylar’s father has to be in our grade! We’re making process, White.”  

I snort harshly and say,” I doubt that would stop anyone not in our grade from sneaking in. It wasn’t like she had bodyguards standing by all possible entrances with a list of everyone in our grade.”

“She did have guards standing at the doors. Jeez, are you sure that you even went to the party, Nora?” I knew he was joking, but I couldn’t help getting irritated with him.

“Yes I’m positive that that I got knocked up at her party, because it wasn’t like I went around and had sex with a bunch of guys!” I blow out an aggravated breath, and we both fall silent.

Boy how much things have changed since then. The torturous voice mutters in my head.

“Is he the one who took it?”

I furrow my brows in confusion. “Took what?”

“Your virginity.” He replies quietly, refusing to meet my eyes.

“Sadly, yes.” I give an emotionless laugh and say,” He took my virginity and my childhood all in just one night, and I can’t even remember the damn night.”

“What do you remember of it? You have to remember something.”

I purse my lips together and reply,” All I can remember seeing is a thick, silver band with something inscribed in it on their middle finger of their right hand. Then I passed out and woke up in a room by myself.” Absentmindedly, I rubbed my middle finger while picturing the ring inside my head.

“That’s not really helpful, Nora. Every guy in our school has a class ring.”