Chapter 12- We're going to be a family?!

Alfie's POV

I got a text from Zoe saying come over now, I immediately text her back saying on my way. I packed one overnight bag an left. Only a 2 hour drive, I can't wait!

Zoe's POV

Okay, he's on his way. I need to think this over in my head. I had so many thoughts, the time flew by. before I knew it he was here! Oh god. This is really happening...

"Hey Alf!" I said, running into his arms. "hey little one!!"

"Anyway, the reason I asked you to come is, I have really good news." I started off, he was already hooked onto my every word.

"Alfie....YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FATHER!" I didn't know the best way to tell him, so I just screamed it to the world.

Alfie's POV

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FATHER!"

My jaw dropped to the floor. I picked Zoe up and swung her round and round until I felt sick. I've always wanted to to be a father. Especially to Zoe's children.

The rest of the night we just spoke, me rubbing her still small belly. We told our families and close friends. It couldn't have gone any better.

•••••••••••••••••

A/n's!

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter! hope you guys liked it!

Don't forget to vote and comment what you think!

Love You's!

🙈🙊🙉❤️