Chapter 8- "What?!"

Zoe's POV

"Zoe.. Will you um.." I knew exactly what he was going to say. And I was going to say yes.

Before you go all "omg you just it out of a relationship" I know I have. But Alfie makes me feel safe. He makes me feel beautiful, like I should be who I am. Finn never did that. He make me worthless, ugly, not safe. Plus Alfie is really good looking and has a good body, but it's not about looks.

"Yes." that's all I said before I crashed my lips onto his and kissed him strongly, but passionately. Then I lay on his chest and we both slowly fell into a deep sleep.

~3 hours later~

Alfie's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing.•unknown number• I just answered anyway.

- A= Alfie, F=Finn-

A- Hello?

F- Hello Alfie. How are you?

A- Finn. I'm fine thank you, how is it in jail?

F- It's funny you say that actually. I phoned to tell you that I'm getting out. Tomorrow.

I couldn't even answer him. I just hung up. I had to tell Zoe.

"Zoe, Zoe wake up!! Zozeeboo?! Little one?" At that last name she sat up and kissed me.

"Little one? I love that." she was so happy and what I was about to say would make her sad. But I had to.

"Zoe, Finn's getting out. Tomorrow." it was all I could say. Her face instantly turned green. The only thing she said was "What?!" Her breathing sped up and her moves slowed down.

Before I knew it she had passed out.

"I need an ambulance! My girlfriend has passed out and I don't know what happened.. I think she had a panic attack!" I didn't know what else to do so I got up and started packing for a few days. Zoe would go home and I would go and look after her.

•••••••••••••••••

A/n's!

I just want to make a quick shoutout to TooCuteTales, who have helped me get my first fanfic started by talkin me through things! Then she gave me a shoutout and now I have more readers! Thank you so much!!

Love You's!

🙈🙊🙊❤️