Chapter 14- Yes.

Zoe's POV

Me, Ella and Alfie have been at home for 3 weeks now and life can't be better.

•Ding!•

A- Hey babe, my mums got Ella, come to the back garden<3

Z- Why babe?<3

A- Come see<3

That's weird...

Alfie's POV

It's happening. I'm going to ask her to marry me! I asked her dad for permission and of course, he was over the moon. I left my meeting early so I could decorate the back garden to make it special for Zoe. She meant the world to me so this needed to be the best it could be.

I got Marcus over to help me. He set up 4 cameras in each corner of the garden so we could get her reaction from all angles. I couldn't wait.

Zoe's POV

I started walking down the stairs to the back garden when I heard romantic music being played.

'Is it finally happening?' I thought.

I walked out to the back garden to see Alfie and Marcus both dressed up in tuxedos.

Wow Alfie looks good in a tux!

I looked around the garden. It looked beautiful. Fairy lights hung loosely over the trees, candles sat in every corner, rose petals scattered everywhere.

I walked towards Alfie, who had tears in his eyes. I looked at Marcus, who grinned at me.

"Miss Sugg." Alfie started.

"This is to show you how much I love you!

We have been together for a year and 2 months now, and I'm so happy that you chose to be mine." By this point the tears were flowing fast and not stopping.

"You are a beautiful lady. We have a beautiful daughter. I've spent this amount of time with you. I would like to spend more with you. No, wait. I want to spend forever with you. Would you do me the precious honour, of being my wife?"

He was trying to hold back the tears, but one single tear escaped. "Yes. Yes! YES!!!!" I was crying wildly now.

He stood up and twirled me around.

"I love you so much little one."

"I love you too, fiancé." It was so amazing to be able to call him that.

•••••••••••••••••••••

A/n's!

That's it guys!!

What did you think? Comment below!

I'm going to write another fanfic called "Protect Me."

Hope you guys liked it!💖

Love You's!

🙈🙉🙊💖