How About A little Fun In the Bedroom? PT.1

'Ahhhh....so tiring'

Talking is quotations and otherwise is thoughts.

Friday. 10:34 p.m.

Today was yet another tiring day of BTS's concert.

All of the band-members got into their car and drove off to the hotel they were staying in.

Suga, J-hope, Jin, and V were all fast asleep. RM, Jimin, and Jungkook on the other hand were still wide awake even after the tiring event.

JM: "Aish, Hyung!"

RM: "Yes, Jimin?"

JM:"What time is itttttttt and are we there yettttttt?"

RM: "Be patient, Jimin."

Suddenly, a hand was placed on his nice, meaty thigh. Jimin looked to his right to see a grinning bunny. Otherwise known as Jeon Jungkook. Jimin mouthed him to stop. Did he? Well, he didn't which frustrated Jimin more because...he hated people touching him. Even his close best friends, J-hope, V and Jungkook. Just then, they pulled up to the hotel. Jimin, being the nice friend he was, woke up Suga, Jin, J-hope and V. Suga didn't take it well..though, the others did knowing the would be in their cozy beds if they got up. So they all got up, including an annoyed Suga. Jimin on the other hand was kind of hurt but not really. Knowing this is how his hyung usually acts.

On the way inside, Jimin noticed something off. Usually, everyone would dress up or eat before sleeping..except..tonight nobody did..he felt lonely just eating alone. He was really questioning this..'very unlikely'. As Jimin enters his shared room, he sees an un-seeable thing. It was Jungkook, naked and all with a towel around his waist. Blushing and panicking was a Jimin that scurried out of the room apologizing before he scurried out.

JM:"A-Ah...I'm sorry, Jungkook..I-I didn't mean to walk in on you."

As Jimin scurried out, he thought about the dirty things he wished the golden maknae could do to him.

'Ahhhh..Jimin, stop thinking about those you perverted mochi!'

11:37 p.m.

'Arghhhhh..why can't I sleep?!'

Jimin arises from him sleeping position and goes to Jungkook's bed.

JM: *whispers* "Jungkook..!"

no answer

JM: "Jungkook!"

no answer

JM: "Jungkook!!"

JK: "What!?"

JM: "C-can I sleep w-with you..?"

JK: "Sure, anything for my princess."

JM: "H-Hey! I'm not your princess!"

JK: "Oh yeah? Well then, I'll make you feel important like one."

JM: "W-what?-"

Jimin feels something of his go down..perhaps his pants along with his boxers? Jimin's cheeks turn red, he feels something wet on his dick...? Jimin tries to hold his moans back since there's 2 other members..V and Suga. Unfortunately, Jimin couldn't hold back his moans and was moaning pretty loud, but fortunately, nobody has woken up..yet

Jungkook then proceeds to strip himself. Jimin shocked by his huge size..Jungkook takes out a dildo from out of his bag all the way in the corner..making Jimin panic.

JM: "Are you gonna try to stuff that thing inside me?!"

JK: "Why of course, my princess or.. y'know, we can use my dick instead of this to stretch you out.."

JM: "Dildo it is.."

Jimin carefully inserts the dildo in his tight, pink hole and starts to go up and down.

JM:"Ahh~..mm.."

Just by all those moans and movements, his babyboy is making him hard. He really wants to have a gangbang with all of the members, but most of them are asleep. All of a sudden..Suga quietly wakes up to the very entertaining 'show' Jimin is 'performing'. Suga decides to rub his eyes in disbelief. He smirks.

SUGA: "Ah, hey you two..what are you doing up so late and why is Jimin bouncing on a dildo?"

JM: "H-hyung...Jungkook p-pulled this o-out a-and-"

SUGA: "Shhh Jimin..I don't need an explanation anymore, I just wanna watch this 'performance' of yours.."

So..Jimin continued to bounce on the dildo until..

JM: "D-daddy! I-I'm cum-min-g!"

JK: "Cum for us babyboy."

With that, Jimin came all over. Jungkook took the dildo and grabbed two condoms. One for him and one for Suga.

JK: "Hyung, put on the condom. You'll fuck him first."

Suga did as told. Jungkook didn't put his on because he was gonna be using Jimin's mouth to pleasure him. Suga takes off his clothes and puts on the condom. He placed his thick cock by Jimin's tight hole and pushed it right in with force.

JM: "A-ah~..mm~..H-hyung..g-go f-fast-er."

JK: "Humm..Jimin..Didn't think this could be you when we were in the car..all frustrated when I touched you. What about now? We're touching you and you aren't frustrated..hm."

Jungkook goes in front of Jimin's face.

JK: "Open your mouth, my princess."

Jimin obliged and opened his mouth. Jungkook stuffed his thick cock inside and Jimin started crying out of pleasure. His mouth full and his tight hole too. Except..he never got to tell them it as his first time. So all of this was hurting and pleasuring him at the same time.

JM: "Mmmm..mm.mm."

JK: "What was that, Jiminie-hyung?"

JM: "Mm.mm....mmmm!"

JK: "First time?"

JM: "Mm~!"

JK:" Hummm, let's make it a first time you'll never forget, shall we Suga?"

SUGA: "We shall, Jungkook."

Suga starts thrusting with much force. He kept hitting places Jimin never felt when he used the dildo. With Jungkook..Jimin starts moaning while he gives his daddy a blowjob. Jungkook and Suga groan in pleasure. After suga came into the condom and Jungkook came in Jimin's mouth, they switched places. This continued.

12:55 a.m.

Jimin woke up, dried cum everywhere, Jungkook and Suga as well as him naked.

JM: "W-what time is it..?"

JM: "12:55 A.M..? Okay..I might go back to sleep."

Next time, it'll be the next day.

Haha. leaves you off on a cliffhanger. sorry lol

Insta : minshiiu

Discord: minshii#5854

Credits to my bestfriend for checking this lolol

jungmiiu

on wattpad :D