How About A Little Fun In The Bedroom? Part 3

hi. glad to know you're still reading this lol.

JK: *whispers* "Babyboy~..I have a surprise for you.."

This gave Jimin chills, but he proceeded to go with Jungkook into the bedroom. When they walk in, Jimin sees the familiar bag.

JK: "Strip."

Jimin did NOT obey him and just stood there.

JK: "I said strip. NOW."

JM: "A-ah..yes. I will."

Jimin then proceeds to strip himself. Jungkook is licking his lips to his babyboy striping right in front of him. Jungkook walks over to his bag in the corner. Before they got into the car and came to the hotel, Jungkook packed white fishnets, pink collar that says "Daddy's Property" on a little tag, light pink panties and some sex toys he decided to not use except for one dildo.

JK: "Wear these."

He hands over the panties, fishnets and the collar. Jimin proceeds to put everything on.

JK: "Mmmm, babyboy, you look like a real snack."

Jimin blushes at what Jungkook said. He then proceeded to shake his bum because he just felt like it. Jungkook unzips his pants, takes off his boxers and jerked off to this. Jimin stops to stare at his gigantic size.

JK: "Mmmph, keep going!"

Jimin obeys Jungkook and proceeds. After a few minutes Jungkook tells him to stop. Jimin stopped but was really curious about what was in the bag next to his daddy.

JM: "D-daddy.."

JK: "Hm?"

JM: "W-what's in the bag?"\

JK: "You'll see. Turn around."

Jimin turns around so that his bum was facing Jungkook. Jungkook quietly takes out the pink, fuzzy handcuffs and put them onto Jimin.

JM: "H-huh?!"

JK: "Mmmm, pink and white suit you, you know?"

JM: "Wh-why'd you put handcuffs on me?"

No response.

JK: "That doesn't matter."

JM: "Answer me!"

JK: "Did you just yell at me..?"

JM: "N-no..I-I j-jus-t w-wante-d-"

Jungkook interrupts him by spinning him around to face him and kisses him. He then gets the pink blindfold out and puts it on Jimin.

JK: "You don't EVER yell at daddy, you got that?"

JM: "Y-yes, d-daddy..I-I'm s-s-sorry."

Jimin broke out a tear after his daddy just yelled at him.

JK: "No, don't cry..."

Jimin doesn't cry anymore after hearing Jungkook's comforting voice. Suddenly, Jungkook pulls down the panties Jimin was wearing and carried him to the bed. As he set Jimin down, he got the bag and took out the butt plug and dildo. Jungkook made it that Jimin was face up. He started to stroke his dick. Jimin moans and feels chills while Jungkook glided his hand all over his stomach. In a few minutes, he cums. Jungkook takes a bit of his cum and then he started to insert a finger into his asshole. Again, Jimin moans.

JK: 'His moans are music to my ears. So angelic.'

Jungkook takes out his finger and slams his dick into Jimin making him yell his name.