How About A Little Fun In The Bedroom? Part 2

Quotations is talking and otherwise are thoughts

Also, as I said last time, it would be the next day.

Saturday, 6:34 a.m.

JK: "Ahhhhh...bright and early."

Jungkook quietly gets up out of the bed; he didn't wanna walk the others up. He goes to the bathroom and gets in the shower. Whilst running the shower, he goes to get his towel. When he did, he forgot to put on boxers. He didn't mind it at all and got his towel though. He returns to the bathroom and takes a warm shower. He wraps his towel around his waist, but when he opened the door..V was standing out waiting to get in.

JK: "Ah, V-Hyung. Goodmorning."

V: "Mmm, hi Jungkookie. Goodmorning."

Walking past V, he felt something or someone grabbing his ass, and to his surprise, it was Taehyung. He just brushed it off, to him, nothing was suspicious.

8:23 a.m.

Jungkook's princess has just awoken from his slumber. Jimin goes to the balcony and stretches his arms out, taking a big breath in. As he exhaled, he felt someone creeping up on him so he turned around to see a masculine man or Jungkook. He then realizes that he was gonna meet up with a friend. He was going to meet up with Lisa from BLACKPINK. He scrambled to the bathroom to take a quick shower, leaving Jungkook confused as to why he was in a hurry. 'Very suspicious' he thought. He then thinks that he was meeting up with a friend. He got annoyed because he didn't know if it was a male or a female. Either way, he thinks that he should come along with Jimin. Jungkook proceeds to bang on the door saying he will come to wherever Jimin is going. Jimin responds with a 'NO!' making Jungkook furious.

JK: "Princess, I don't care if you want me to go or not. I WILL come with you and you WILL NOT complain or argue with your daddy."

Jimin opens the door to a little crack after he gets out of the shower.

JM: "S-sorry daddy..you c-can come..please d-don-n't b-be mad at me."

JK: "Good princess."

JM: (mumbling) "Stupid daddy..has to come with me..I'm fine by myself."

JK: "What was that, princess?"

JM: "N-nothing.."

JK: "Okay then. Get your clothes on, I'll drive us to where we have to go."

JM: "O-okay.."

Jimin gets his clothes on and tells Jungkook the place they're going to. When they get to the cafe, Jimin spots Lisa at a table.

JM: "Hey Lisa!"

LS: "Jiminnnnnnn. The cute little mochi is here."

JM: "Hey!"

Jimin pouts at what Lisa said.

LS: "Ahh..I'm sorry, Jimin."

JM: "It's okay. Ah, I have to go to the bathroom, you can go order now if you'd like."

LS: "Alrighty then."

Jimin goes to the bathroom.

With Lisa and Jungkook..

Lisa starts getting flirty with Jungkook which made him uncomfortable.

JK: "Back off."

LS: " Oh honey..why would I? You're such a handsome man."

JK: "I'm with someone."

LS: "WHO!? TELL ME WHO!?"

JK: "Can't say."

Jimin comes back from the bathroom and they acted all normal again. Jungkook then saw V out of the corner of his eye. He sees that he's coming towards the cafe entrance. V came in and ran up to Jimin.

V: "Jiminnnnnnnnn!~"

JM: "Hey Taetae."

V: "It's so boring back at the hotelllllllllll."

JM: "I'm sure it is."

V: "Let me hang out with you please~?"

JM: "Sure, Taetae."

V: "Yay!"

Jimin and V sat together which made Jungkook jealous. Lisa and Jungkook sat next to each other which didn't bother Jimin. They all ordered and left the cafe. They walked to a park where there was little kids playing around. They saw teens running towards them.

T1: "OMG JUNGKOOK OPPA!-"

T2: "MOVE ASIDE HE'S MINE!"

T3: "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG."

JM: "A-ah..u-uh..we'll be going now..?"

T4: "NONONONO STAY PLEASE."

Then the group started walking away.

10:28 a.m.

At a mall.

They go shopping. Jungkook finds a kinky store. They sell sex toys and stuff such as dildos, cockrings, gagballs, blindfolds and much more. Jungkook chuckles a little. He buys a dildo, handcuffs, buttplug and a blindfold in all pink.

'I'm gonna punish my baby boy for making me jealous..'

They went to stores until it was pretty late.

6:32 p.m.

Jungkook told V and Jimin to get in the car after they dropped off Lisa. As Jungkook drove back home, Jimin spots a pink bag in the back of the car. He thought nothing of it. They pull up to the hotel. Jin, RM, and J-hope were baking cookies. Suga was being Suga. Which meant he was sleeping. Today was a Saturday which meant it was a movie night for them. Jungkook knows that they didn't have to watch the movie.

JK: *whispers* "Babyboy~..I have a surprise for you.."

haha. im leaving you off on a cliffhanger again? there will be a part 3. woah.

Discord: minshii#5854

Insta: minshiiu

thanks again @jungmiiu for giving me ideas like jealousy. lolol give me some ideas and I might include them.