Back to square one

The team has finally reached the town station when they first entered this planet.
"Fuck it's already here." ,-said Emily looking around as multiple necromorphs are seen roaming around or chasing something or someone.

They soon stop at the station, and they start hearing heavy gunfire. "Looks like they are heading to the transport ships." ,-said Jirou as they start moving towards those gunshots.

Within a few minutes, they see another group running from their left side and behind them are the previous two groups from there class, 16 of them.

"What the hell are you caring that .50 cal with you!" ,-yelled Emily at David caring the mounted machine gun.

"Let him be." ,-said Eric caring two burst rifles loaded ready to go.

"Head up!" ,-said Midoriya taking out his plasma cutter decapitating the necromorph's head off with one shot.

"Looks like more groups are gathering here." ,-said Uraraka

"Yeah, we can't last more than another way here." ,-said Midoriya looking through the city in ruins houses on fire explosions setting off every few minutes.

"Everyone has the same idea." ,-said Emily as they can know see 10 teams of 8 beside them running to their final checkpoint.

Finally, they reach their final destination the transporters.
"Finally!!!" ,-said David tired dropping the .50 cal.

"Sur—prised to st-ill have th-at." ,-said Kevin catching his breath.

Everyone has their faces covered with happiness getting off this forsaken place.
"Alright everyone back off!! I'm going first." ,-said The General along with two other of his soldiers aiming at the civilians and academy personnel.

At that moment a giant tentacle came it from the valley, "what the—" ,-*splat!!!!*

The creature slammed the General along with his subordinates to the ground dead.

"Shit, not again!!" ,-said David installing the
.50 cal as people started panicking more and started showing up to the loading dock bringing with them a wave of necromorphs.

"We need to get to the transport ship." ,-said Midoriya rushing the door opening it.

"Hurry academy members this way!" ,-said Emily making a way point to the transport ship.

"Good thinking." ,-said Midoriya aiming at the creature shooting it.

"Finally we need to get the fuck out here." ,-said Eric as he ran out of ammo heading in the ship leaving Midoriya at the door covering fire, David with his .50 cal in the helipad burning through bullets faster than what he has, Jirou inside the ship switching to a sniper rifle aiming headshots at the incoming necromorphs.

"Learned it from some I know." ,-said Emily

"Hell yeah." ,-said Midoriya as a girl with spiky blonde hair which was Katsumi, trips over in the entrance of the transport clearly pissed, "Get up!" ,-said Midoriya pulling her out.

"Don't touch me!" ,-said Katsumi accepting the help and heads inside.

"We don't need more casualties." ,-said Midoriya going back outside aiding people.

"Shit! Shit!Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!..." ,-started yelling David as his machine gun started to overheat

"David!!!!" ,-both Midoriya and Emily yelled across the evact loading field.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" ,-he stated yelling taking down as many of those fucking things with him. "Sorry Mother.....Father I know this wasn't the way you wanted me to go, sorry for not being with you guys lately. Little sister I wish for you a better future...bye." ,-David thought as everything seemed to be in slow motion as a slasher cuts off his left arm "..arhhhh!!!!!!!" ,-he falls over as more necromorphs overrun his position.
"So long..." ,-said David taking out his plasma cutter aiming at the spaceship fuel and....shoots.

"Fuck...." ,-said Midoriya looking in the distance a ball of blue flames spreading through the loading dock taking out the necromorphs with him.

"That crazy bastard, what about the beer man?" ,-said Eric almost letting down a tear.

Midoriya glance at the paper David gave him. "Damn it." ,-said Midoriya in rage from this mess in general.

"Midoriya we must leave now!" ,-yelled Uraraka as Jirou drags him into the transport ship still in shock.

"Alright we are ready to go!" ,-yelled Kate

"Turning all thrusters." ,-said Yaoyorozu piloting

All 48 transporters are all in the air, until a using disturbance can be seen from the sky.

As a gigantic hideous creature the size of 1/4 of the stations rises destroying everything in its path. It notices the transporters and stated targeting them, slamming down its tentacles taking down two transporters.

 It notices the transporters and stated targeting them, slamming down its tentacles taking down two transporters

"We need to fight off this thing, it's not letting us go!" ,-said Midoriya over all radio frequencies.

*46 transport ships started turning*
"Let's kill this fuck!" ,-said another transport pilot.

"I have your back," ,-said another pilot
And soon multiple transports use there light weapons and starts fight off the creature as it continues to attack the ships.

Multiple groups where made, from laser shoots, to live ammo, and missiles.
The creature started to get more pissed as more arms appeared and took down three more transports.

"It's getting close!!.....ahhh!!—" ,-pilot 45

"There no ti—" ,-yelled Pilot 78 blowing up into pieces.

"Fuck we aren't g—" ,-pilot 23 exploded from the debris from transport 78.

A couple of more missiles and persistence managed to take down the massive beast.

———————————————

"We can't leave." ,-said Yaoyorozu checking the transport model noticing something off.

"What! why is that?" ,-asked Emily walking up to her.

"These transporters Don't have the necessary equipment to travel in space." ,-said Yaoyorozu figuring out this model is only for planetary surface use only.

"Do all the transport ships have the same model?" ,-asked Jirou in the back resting.

"Don't know lets asked." ,-said Yaoyorozu, "calling all 32 transporters, "Does anyone have the proper equipment to head to space?" ,- she asked there was not response, but considering how all the ships are still hovering it means they don't have them.

"We are heading for another city colony on this planet, if anyone wants to come." ,-said Yaoyorozu at first there was no movement after a minute. Ships started turning around towards there direction.

"Well looks like we have our own fleet." ,-said Kevin looking outside the window.

"Well, we all have to work to get the hell out of this situation." ,-said Midoriya looking in the horizon towards the next facility.