(13) First But Not Last

Dark's POV

As soon as he walked in, I couldn't help but stare. His black dress hugged his form, his hips and small waist prominent, his heels clicking as he went. He always looked gorgeous in skirts, especially tight ones, but that might just be me. His hips rocked as he walked closer to his friends, his smile powerful and body confident, quickly shifting when his eyes locked on mine.

His smile faded from cocky and confident, to reappear as a small, sweet and shy smile with undertones of sassy and sure to balance it out. His eyes were looking over my outfit, his cheeks flaring a bright red. Looking back up to my eyes and sending me a beautiful smile, he dashed off towards his friends, laughing and talking while we waited for the music to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a popular rap song faded from the speakers and a soft and sweet 'All Of Me' by John Legend came on, prompting people to flare with nerves, my nerves on fire. Breathing in, then exhaling, I headed over to Anti, looking over his gorgeous body and dress again.

As I headed over, one of Anti's friends pointed to me, whispering at Anti to turn around. He did, face flushed and hands slightly shaking, his friends giggled and slowly and quietly left us alone.

"H-hey, D-Dark." He muttered, loud enough so I could hear. His hands were shaking as he always tried to flatten his dress, not looking me in the eye. I stepped up to him, holding out my hand.

"Care to dance?" I asked, trying to stay confident. He looked up at me, then at my hand, then back. He nodded and silently placed his hand in mine, but I moved his arms around my neck, pulling him closer as I softly grabbed his hips. He flushed again, looking up at me, eyes wide and body slightly trembling.

"I-I...D-Dark. I... I'm n-nervous. A-and sc-scared." He whispered, still looking up at me as we swayed. He pressed a little closer to me, placing his hands on the back of my head, softly playing with my hair. I smiled down at him, admiring his soft face and still burning cheeks.

"You're alright sweetheart; there's nothing to be nervous about, why are you scared, baby? It's alright." I replied, wrapping my arms around his waist instead of his hips, and massaging his back. He shakily exhaled, looking away from my eyes and down at my chest.

"I-I don't know how this w-works. What h-happens after this, w-what happens to u-us. It all scares me." Anti pressed his head to my shoulder, his arms wrapping tighter around my neck. The speed of the action startled me, but I kept my arms where they were, walking us farther from the center of the gym by stepping side to side and slow dancing with him.

A new song came on, another slow dance type, the song "Say It First" by Sam Smith. I softly sang the words into Anti's ear, pulling him as close as we could be. He moved with me, his body willingly following my movements instead of being forced to follow. He drew from my shoulder, placing our foreheads together as best as he could. I chuckled lightly, leaning down to press my lips against his forehead instead, his cheeks flaring up again.

"It's alright, baby; nothing has to happen if you don't want it to," I assured after the music had faded, kissing Anti's forehead again. Nodding, he looked up at me, stopping my swaying motion by placing his hands on the back of my neck, pushing my head down to his. He stared at me, our lips centimetres from each other. He made the first move, standing on his tiptoes to connect our lips. His lips soft and slow, moving against mine in such a sweet motion that I felt complete right there.

Anti slowly pulled off, looking up at me with slightly lidded eyes and freshly wet lips. I went to kiss him again, but a quiet but still audible cheering from behind me stopped my movements. Anti looked behind me, laughing slightly then pressing his head to my chest and softly groaning at what I assumed were his friends.

"I swear, thy always ruin the best moments." He sighed, looking up at me and peaking my lips again. I laughed, grabbing his hand and holding it as he looked over at his friends, again. "I'll dance with you again, and you need to take me out on a date, but right now we should dance with our friends.

"I look forward to another dance," Anti concluded, his confidence back and in full force, especially when flirting.

I nodded, watching as he turned and left, hips slightly swaying, knowing I was looking at him. Chuckling at him, I headed over to my group of friends, waiting for the next slow dance so that I could hold Anti in my arms again.

Edited