first stop: New York

we were going to New York for the first tour.tour means meet and greets, Q and A, interviews watching my brothers and sister and Ellington on stage, fans screaming, parties. there was so much that happened during tour.

the boys were on their phones or playing guitar in the back of the bus. Rydel was sitting down at a table drinking her starbucks and watching tv while i just got used to my bunk bed. i took out my phone and started watching old videos mom recorded when we were younger.

i remember i always said Wossy,Wiker,Wydel,Wocky and Wyland. i could never say my Rs. i saw a video of Rydel teaching Ross to walk and Riker teaching me to walk and Rocky teaching Ryland to walk. we are all so adorable.

i fell asleep while listening to some soothing music and looking dramatically out the window. i felt the left side of the bed sink. i turned over and saw it was Ross. i gave him a big hug. i pulled up his bracelets and he pulled his arm back.

i looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Rossy, how could you?" he just looked away. "and i know you havent been eating much" i said as i poked his stomach. "i want you to eat something now. he pouted. "Ross, now!" i ordered. "no!" he whined.

just then Riker and his new girlfriend madison came into the room. him and Madison have been dating for a week. "Riker, could you make Ross eat something?" i asked. he looked at me with undertstanding eyes and took Ross to the kitchen.

he left me all alone with someone i didnt know. great. i'm very antisocial. "hi" i waved to her. "shutup" she rolled her eyes at me. "excuse me?" i said confused. the one time i met Madison she seemed so nice.

"what?" she looked over at me and crossed her arms. "i-i thought you were nice" i questioned. "yeah well now Riker's mine, and dont have to act nice anymore" she replied. "and you need to stay away from Riker" she barked.

"seriously, you dont know what im capable of sweetie. you've been warned" she smirked and backed away. i was really bored so i wanted to facetime Caleb. oh right, he has school. darn school. "board game in the living room!" Riker yelled out. and thats what we did until we got there.

A/N EXCUSE ME IF I GET ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE CITIES OR STATES, IM CANADIAN SO YEAH