trouble.

•Just because I never start the conversation, doesn't mean I am not dying to speak to you•

❣_________________________________❣

Ji-eun watched him from the corner of her eye as he looked down at his shoes. He was standing against the adjacent metal wall, almost motionless with his hands tucked neatly behind his back.

He hadn't looked at her for the last ten minutes and she felt her frustration rise once again.

Jungkook had entered the elevator about an hour ago, approximately twenty seconds after she, herself, had walked into the metal box. He had looked at her briefly, his eyes wide, before dropping them down to his simple blue sneakers and swiftly turning around to face the closing silver doors.

She had recognised him straight away; how could she not? It wasn't enough that he was a member of one of the biggest boybands in the country, if not the world, but she had also been hearing rumours about him steadily for the past year: rumours which involved her.

He had become quite the topic of conversation at parties and family gatherings. Even her distant aunt had questioned her once about "the nice young man from BTS who was so madly smitten by her." She did her best to ignore the talk surrounding him. He had crossed her path on more than one occasion; at award ceremonies she would note his presence and try not to smirk as he realised she was close by and on several instances he had gone out of his way to walk to the other side of the room.

The others were more civil to her; Namjoon and Yoongi had introduced themselves and praised her music, listening with interest as she explained the concept of her most recent album.

All the while, the youngest of them would shy away into a corner, avoiding her gaze at all costs.

And then there were the cameras. The first time it had happened, when she had been accepting an award and the camera cut away from her face to the wide eyed young man, she passed it off as a coincidence. She had watched the clip back with her boyfriend and tried not to blush as the camera quickly switched back to her.

However, in the past six months it had started to happen more and more frequently and, on one memorable occasion, her boyfriend had asked her if there really was anything going on between her and Jungkook. That one had shocked her. Not only had she never exchanged as much as a single word with the younger idol, she had actually started to avoid him whenever they happened to be sharing the same space.

And now he was trapped in the elevator with her.

Once the doors had closed behind him she waited for him to speak but it quickly became apparent that he was quite content to face the doors for the remainder of the trip down the multi-story apartment building.

She sighed. "What floor?" That got him facing her.

"Huh?" He asked, looking a little like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming truck.

"Which floor would you like to go to?" She repeated, already feeling her patience wearing out. She hoped he wouldn't be following her down to the basement car park.

"Oh." He seemed to relax a bit, realising what she was asking. He pressed his back against the adjacent wall and motioned to the row of buttons next to her. "Floor 3." She nodded, pressing the button. "Thank you..." He finished quickly, dropping his gaze to the slightly reflective floor.

The round button glowed red before going dark.

...and that was where her troubles really began.

______________________________________

Author-Nim:

Heyy, i hope y'all like this ff since it's about JK and IU being together for real. For JK stans in case you have grudge or hate on IU it's totally fine you can replace yourself with her, it's according to your imagination and I hope this ff gets lots of love.

I want my readers to be attentive and tell me whether i am wrong or right. So please do comment wherever you feel like:)

THE COVER'S PRETTY, ISN'T IT?¿