Chapter 1

Jimin, the alien/human hybrid was tired of the way things were on Saterius.

But most of all, he was tired of listening to his dad bicker at him for not listening to his father and acting like a "bigoted little shit", or so his father called him, but his mother would always defend him saying that maybe his father should listen to him once, and see from his point of view.

But while his mother was telling him to listen to his son, he'd have none of it.

"Honey, please give him a chance and listen to him. Please don't act like you did the last time" his mother said, but his father wasn't listening to her and left the living room, leaving his mother in tears with how he was acting.

His father never used to be like this.

In the past, as Jimin had grown up, he would get praised by his father for listening to him, telling him that he'd be able to do anything he'd wanted, as long as he listened to his father.

But, in the present, Jimin is discovering that he really doesn't want to listen to his father, because that would mean that his father would always want his son to listen to him, but Jimin knew that wouldn't last long.

And with that, Jimin had left for his room, closing the door behind him.

He knew what he'd do tomorrow night, and as he thought of it, he'd went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get pajamas on.

After he'd gotten pajamas on, he layed down on his bed, covering himself with his blankets and turned the lamp off on the bedside table, which was previously on.

As he started planning out what he would do, the sweet darkness of sleep pulled him in closer and closer until he succumbed and fell deep asleep.

----------

How was it? Tell me your thoughts and please bare in mind this is my first story😁😁😁

ALSO, FOR THOSE THAT HAVE READ ZOMBIE WHERE I TALK ABOUT THAT ONE BEING MY FIRST EVER BOOK, THIS ONE WAS MY FIRST FIRST EVER ONE.

Just putting that out there. Also, the chapters will get longer as I publish the rest of them after the ones I've already done.