Chapter 2

The next morning, as Jimin woke up, which was around 8:45, he knew what he had to do.

He grabbed his bag/backpack and began packing things he thought he'd need, which consisted of shoes ,(not normal Earth ones either. With Saterius shoes, since it's a different planet and everyone are alien/human hybrids, they use their minds to do everything.), a jacket, some hygiene necessities, and a few items of food and a canteen of stuff that keeps alien/human hybrids alive, not water.

As he got everything packed in his bag/backpack, he went out of his room and wrote a letter for his mother, knowing she'd wake up around 9:00, as she usually does to get the day started.

Once he finished writing the letter, he put it on the kitchen table, knowing she'd see it when she wakes up, as she usually comes out of her room walking to the table to look at bills left out from the night before.

He thinks about what he wrote her before leaving to his spacecraft that his parents bought him a while ago, the note said:

Dear mother,

Once you read this, I will be gone, leaving Saterius to see other possibilities of a better life waiting for me.
Please don't let dad see this and tell him that I'm staying at a friend's for a while if he asks where I am or what I'm doing.
Please dont worry about me either, as I'm doing just fine and am working on finding something better for myself.

Love, Jimin

He walks outside and gets in his spacecraft and starts flying off, knowing his mother will be shocked at what she's read and cry at what her beloved son's doing.

As he sits down on his chair in the spacecraft, he presses a button that makes the craft levitate, then slides his hand down towards the handle that pushes the craft forward.

Once he confirms with himself that he's ready to go and knows what he's doing, he pushes the handle forward, making the craft go.

Hoping that something better is waiting for him, he starts going and doesn't stop or hesitate, knowing that he's made the right choice for himself.

And before he forgets, he picks out a random planet on a galaxy map his mother brought home for him, thinking it would be a cool novelty item for him to look at, but the map actually came in handy for him after all.

He slides his index finger across the map and doesn't look at all the other bigshot planets he's heard about from his friends and decides to go with a lesser known planet called Earth, hoping this one would be beneficial to him somehow, let him learn something not as many people know about it.

He decides that he'll go there and leave Saterius for a while, in hopes that when or if he comes back, his father will appreciate and love his son  more than what he has, if any at all.

--------------

I just realized this chapter didn't have this at the end, oops