Chapter 14

Jimin was shocked, but Jungkook was completely Jungshook.

He walked right in to the bathroom, thinking that before he'd entered, the door was locked.

But why didn't this man he met lock the door? Was it because where he previously lived didn't have a door lock?

After that incident, and every part of his body that he'd seen (which didn't shock him, because the man's body looked incredible), he ran to his room, locking the door.

He figured that if he did something naughty, that he would get over what he saw.

But if he couldn't get it out of his mind, everything between them would be very awkward.

Jungkook hoped it wouldn't be like that, because he knew he'd have to teach this god of a man his language, and that in itself would be extremely difficult, seeing as he saw that amazing ass.

But he'd also have to do more things with the man, like take him to get more clothes, since he knew the man would probably be living with him for a while.

As he was having those thoughts, he realized that after he was done, he couldn't hear the water anymore, as he figured that the man found out how to turn on the shower.

But... why wouldn't he know how? Right?

That's when he saw the man walking to his room buck naked, dick and ass hanging out like no tomorrow.

But as soon as he saw his ass one more time, he just raced straight to him.

And quickly grabbed a towel hanging on the rack close by them.

He then wrapped the towel around the man's waist, hoping that the close proximity they had would hide Jungkook's raging boner.

He turned around to his room, heading that way, until he felt a pair of tiny hands grabbing onto his arm.

The man then tugged on his clothing, enough until he finally understood that the man was asking for clothee.

So he hurried and went to his room, picking out some clothes until he found something suitable for the man to wear.

Jungkook brought them back to him, hoping that after he got dressed, he could use the cards he bought to help the man use his language, even if only a word was learned.

So he went about, sitting on the couch again after everything, and sat there, waiting for the man to attempt conversation.

He knew he needed to teach him, but he didn't know where to start.

--------

I'm back with this one.

I just got too sucked up in Zombie. Promise I'll update on this book more.

Love ya💜💜💜💜
Vote and comment what you think!💜