Chapter 12

As Jungkook left the man there, he'd went to a convenience store only a few blocks away.
He walked inside, hoping to find some sort of book to help him learn the language, but only ended up finding some cards with images and words underneath, stating what the images were.

As he looked at the package they were held in, he thought they'd suffice for now.

So he decided to buy them, and somehow help the man he'd brought home with him to help.
So after he finished with that, he went back home.

Only to see the man he was helping sprawled across his couch, eyes closed and chest going up and down with each breath.

As soon as he saw the man who was asleep, he figured he should bring him up to his bed.
He thought they would need it because he saw them sitting, slouched against some cardboard boxes which has undoubtedly caused the other man's back to become pained by the angle he was sitting.

So he walked over to him, picking him up, thinking of how he'd go about trying to teach him his language.

He walked up the set of stairs near him, this man's body limp in his arms, until he reached the top of the stairs, taking him to his bedroom's door, opening it, and walking in before closing it behind him with his foot.

As he closed the door behind him, he looked over to this gorgeous man he was currently holding, before walking over to his bed, and gently placing him down on the soft comfort of his bed.

He argued with himself if he should lay down beside him, or if he should sleep on the couch that night, wondering if he would startle the man he just played down on his bed.

But he decided that he shouldn't scare this man he's helping by sleeping in the same bed with him, waking up by this man's terrified scream of how he'd gotten there.

So after covering him gently so as to not wake him, he walked down the stairs again, but not before closing the door behind him once more.

He found the best choice would be to sleep on the couch, so he did just that, covering himself with a blanket he found near him, drifting off into sleep,  not knowing the he'd be taking in the next morning.

-------

Hello!!!! Hope your all doing great!!!!!
Luv ya!!!💜💜