37. Okay...(Based on Can's Oks) (ep48)*

Sort of continued from Chapter 36 - in that, it's the events leading up to this one-shot, and her first time is fittingly on the boat.

I've written a couple of love scenes before, and one on the boat itself, so those would work nicely here as well ( chapters 30/31 if you feel inclined). I wanted to spend more time on the story in this one-shot.

------------------------------

Ok, so you know how his "okays" are swoon-worthy? I wanted to write something around that and after seeing the heartbreaking end of Bolum 47, this story came to mind. Please tell me you hear him say it in your head when you read it here 😉

 Please tell me you hear him say it in your head when you read it here 😉

------------------------------------

They lay naked in the tiny bed in the aftermath. A sheet covering both their bodies. Sanem had never felt so fulfilled, so calm, and yet somehow, so stimulated. Their lovemaking had been slow and exquisite. The most perfect first-time - well beyond anything she could have imagined.

She ran her hand down his muscled arm, then back up to cup his face, holding it in a move that always felt reassuring. His hands roamed her back, then on to her belly, and then up to cup her breasts. He marveled at how they fit so perfectly in his big hands. He kneaded gently, rolling the tip between his fingers, enjoying watching them rise to his ministrations. He replaced his fingers with his mouth and she let out a long deep sigh, "Caaaaan, don't stop".

"Okay", he said simply, sweetly - and she felt her insides melt.

Her inner voice, said what she was thinking. You love when he says 'okay', don't you? You become like putty in his hands.

"Cok tatli, ya (It's very sweet)", Sanem said out loud, scrunching her face in acknowledgment.

"Hmmm?", Can said, amused. "Sweet isn't the word I would use to describe what I'm doing." He sucked deeper on her breast, to prove a point. She shuddered in response.

"Can you do that on the other side now, Can", she begged.

"Okay", he said, happily switching breasts.

"Can we stay on the boat tonight, Can?", she sighed.

"Okay", he murmured, busy with the task at hand.

"Will you come with me to see my parents tomorrow, Can?", she said next, hoping he'd say her favorite word again.

"Okay". He nodded emphatically this time.

She giggled then, unable to control herself and planted a noisy kiss on each cheek.

"What's so funny, canim?", he smiled.

"Promise me you won't laugh at me, ok? I just love the way you say okay. It makes me feel all warm and tingly inside"

He laughed outright at that. Then kissed her deeply for doing exactly what she asked him not to do. "You surprise me everyday, Sanem. You find joy in the little things. Its one of the things I love most about you"