Chapter 2: the meet

Kiana p.o.v
I froze. I didn't know what to do. Panic shot right through my body so I just completely froze. I could feel the tears in my eyes, and I just stopped breathing. The three little puppies just stared at me. I could feel the presence of the wolf behind me as I was on my knees, I could feel it's hot breath on my neck as it sniffed  on me. My body betrayed me as I started shaking and i let out a sob. But the next thing that happened confused the hell out of me. I could no longer feel the warmth of the wolf on my back, instead I felt two strong arms lift me and press my back against their chest so I was standing on my legs weakly.

"Mate" is all I could hear as the person started trailing kisses down my neck to my collarbone. Realization hit me like a truck as I felt his teeth sink into my neck.

"Get the fuck off of me!" As I screamed that I pushed his hands off me and backed away. When I was face to face with him I could feel my breath hitch, and my eyes grew wide with fear. He smirked as he saw the fear in my eyes

"W-what are y-you?"

—————-
I'm so sorry! I know it's been a while since I las updated and to be honest I've just been grieving my grandmas loss in my home country. So I just completely forgot about this book. I'm completely fine now so I'll try to update more often! (Btw this was just a quick update on what's happening, I wrote it in like 5-7 min just so I could give u guys something)