The call

Paris's P.O.V

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was September 28th 2013. Just a normal day of skateboarding and modeling.

This was technically what I do everyday of my life. "Ring,Ring" My mangers phone went. "Oh brother" I insulted. My manger Eric finally picked it up like right after 2 minutes.

"Oh hey, Yea sure, She'll like that" Once I hear "She'll like that" I totally lose it.

And by lose it I litterly fell off the tree. Everyone gasped as if the never seen me fall before.

"Ow" I sarcastically said. What a life I'm having 'huh'.

My manger came up to me and here's what he said "I got a call from my friend he's doing a video for 'The vamps' and he was wondering if you would like to be in it"

'1 Who are the vamps-nvm I don't care. 2 Huh?!?!!??' I Stated

He rolled his eyes.

"Are you in or not?" He stated. I noted 'Gah fine'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On the way home my ex-boyfriend called. 'Denie' I quoted, I clicked the 'Denie' button. "Hey Skye, I know you denied me but I just wanted to tell you that I love you. Also that I know that you love me too!"

"Grrrrrrrrr" I boomed. My ex was so annoying! Everyday he calls me and his last line is always 'Also I know that you love me". I hated him!!!

I just wanted to crush him until there was nothing left but dust!!! I know what your thinking just erase his contact. I did, even on his phone!!

My eyes turned red,my teeth shrieked in fear.

Usually when my eyes turn red that means 'Stay away or your dead!!!'

Also when I'm mad you wanna stay at least 50 ft away from me.

Cause I tend to get a little intense.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once I got home I charged in Screaming!

And I scream really high. So my whole family could hear it.