Ughhh

It took an hour to get to the mall. I still don't get my life and I'm ONLY 18!!!!!
Thats funking bullshit!!! So, I decided to just go to the music video place thing. Like, 1 hour later I was there. I was early. I parked across the street. Then, got out to the other side. My manager was there along with the director and you know the stars. I walked over to Eric to see what I could do.

"Ah, Paris I'm glad you're here. I need you to change into the outfit the designers have made for you."
"Cool" I said, I went over to the little house. There was 5 people there all girls. One of them came up to me and said "Oh,you must be Paris. Come We prepared an outfit for you. Oh yes and my name is Katie. If you anything I'll be helping the others." Katie walked away to someone else. I saw an outfit hanging with a note that read "Paris's Outfit"

I turned around Katie was blonde and wearing a white tee with jeans. I looked hard at the outfit it was decant.

After I put the outfit on I went outside. "Oh my Gosh. Paris you look so pretty. I knew we made the perfect outfit." Katie said when I came out. After that I actually went outside the house. I then walked over to Eric. He was looking at his phone. He heard me coming and looked at me. "Alright head start. Now you see that boy over their" He was pointing to a brown haired boy with a jeans loads of bracelets and a red flannel on.

"That's Brad. The director is talking to him now and I want you to meet." I turned to face him. Eric stared. I smirked at him. Then I walked toward the boys. When I reached them Brad turned to face me. Our eyes met. I smiled and tilted my head. He licked his lips. He was so cute. His curly hair made me laugh a little in the inside. I actually just fell for the pop star. So, we stared. Until, the director made a cough. I gritted my teeth.

Awkward silence. No one spoke at all. I bit my lip. "Ok,Soo Paris" the director started. "The last scene your gonna have to kiss Brad. Get it. Got it. Good. " My eyes wide open my mouth hanging open.