Canging my looks (chapter 5)

Chapter 5

I haven't talked to chuck in a while, I thought. Maybe I need to talk people more so they don't think something's wrong with me. Now that I am just waiting for tonight, I don't really know what I am going to do. When will the runners be back? Maybe I can talk to then and ask about there 'job'. Or I can just be a loner and have no friends, that could work. I don't think I will be able to get close to people after what is going to happen tonight. oh we'll.

I start walking to were Chuck was eating his lunch. "hey Chuck, I hadn't really talked to you in a while."

"Hi, you seem happy today" Chuck said looking at his food. "what's wrong?" I asked still excited about tonight. "We'll I'm not really supposed to talk to you anymore." Chuck said not even glancing at me. "what why?" why wouldn't they let me talk to people? who the hell would I talk to? The fucking wall?

Wait why am I so angry all the sudden? "Um, Greenie your eyes." Chuck said one he Looked up at me when I was ranting in my head.

"What? what about them?" They just cha-, never mind I'm just imagining it" Chuck said now looking at me with the smile I have warmed up to.

"Okie dokie" I said. Did my mood really change that fast? "I can't wait for tonight" he was looking at the beautiful sky. "why" I said with my gases as his is. "it's a full moon, they are really pretty around the glade." He said now looking at his food again. "how would It be different from any other?" I asked. "we'll since the creators put a climate change type thing, we don't know a lot, all we know is that they give us what we want." "oh, okay" I said.

We were talking for a while, walking around, and he showed me around. Yea I know I already looked around but Chuck showed me like more details into every thing. He took me into a house Looking place and I got to see what I actually look like. I had red wavy hair, brown eyes with sparkles in them for now, I had light fare skin without freckles, nicely shaped eye brow, a small nose, and plumped lips. I can't believe I have no acne on my face, I thought.

After I was done looking at my self in the mirror Chuck and I went along with him showing me around the glade. He kept talking to me until we stopped in front of the medium size forest in the north corner of the glade. "I have something to show you" Chuck told me in a whisper so no one could here him. "okay, you lead the way" I whispered back looking at the forest still. "Okay follow me" after he said that he looked around making sure no one was watching.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After about 10 minuets of walking with no one speaking a word I broke the silence.

"So were are we going?" I asked

"You will see, now be quiet Greenie it's more pretty when nothing is running away." Chuck said playing around with me.

We kept walking until we came upon a clearing. the clearing had a really beautiful pond, flowers, lily pads, frogs, small insects, and some deer. how were there animals? I'll ask Chuck that later.

"There isn't anyone that knows about this. When I came in the box a month ago I ran into this. I haven't told anyone cause it's just really peaceful." Chuck whispered to me bed quiet, I don't understand how I even Hurd him say that.

We sat watching every thing around us in complete silence. It was now getting to be sunset. wait sunset no, no, no, not already. if my wolf wants to show me something then I might want to be alone. How am I going to get Chuck away? Hey I know!

"Hey Chuck, can I be alone for a while to comprehend all of this you know the glade." I asked in the sweetest way possible.

"Sure, are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah I just want to be alone, if Thats okay"

"Yeah it is." He said walking away for me toward the forest. "don't get chickened out when you here the gates be closing." he winked and smirked before leaving. I swear that Chuck can brighten anyone's day.

After I knew e was he was completely gone I started to look at the pond. Te sunset looked really pretty with the ponds glare.

'Are you ready?' my wolf asked 'I do have a name you know' my Wolf told me.

'What is it?' I asked

'My name is stardust and I am your wolf' she told me.

'You have already told me you were my wolf moonlight.' I said

"We'll you will find out the rest in a minute after you shift'

'Shift?'

'I told you you will see.'

Then I started to feel pain all over my body, I started to change.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how to like it? We'll I don't really think that people like my book. so it's starting to bring me down. :(

So I want to make a temporarily deal. I am not going to post the next chapter until I get 2 votes. this is only for this chapter to know that I do have some fans that love me.

Sorry for the cliffhanger. and if you you do comment make it a about what color you want her wolf to be. I changed her wolves name to stardust so if there is anymore 'moonlight' here please comment were it is. I would love that thank you.

Ily my wolfRunners

Vote,

Comment,

Follow.