Chapter 1

(( This is my First Homestuck X Reader- Sorry if it sucks... I guess and sorry if it's a little OOC. And btw, you do have shades because your eyes are very sensative to the light, not just sun, but all sorts... Just y'know, imagination. Mindfang had sensative eyes too-))
(Plot- Came to me while I was trying to sleep-)

You were currently being dragged by someone you met online while Roleplaying. Yeah, once she heard you were moving and asked where, she was thrilled to hear it was where she lived. "(Y/n)!! I have so much to show mew!!" The cat-like troll mewed cheerfully. "I have some furrends I want mew to meet!! I'm sure you'll get along grreat!" She said, making cat puns. You of course -like everyone else- found it adorable. Nepeta dragged you into a Starbucks and quickly pulled you into a chair. Your head was spinning from her pulling you around corners to corners, going so fast.
When you finally recovered, you observed each of her friends. Three humans and four trolls. "I want mew all to meet (Y/n)! We met online while Roleplaying!! And (Y/n) This is only half of my furrends!" She said cheerfully, "(Y/n), This is Equius, he's my Moirail!" She said, pointing to a troll with broken shades and a broken horn with a towel around his neck, wiping sweat off every so minute. He waved slightly and then she moved onto the next one but was cut off by a boy with jet black hair, rectangle/square (Which ever you prefer) glasses and two teeth sticking out, "Um, sorry to bother you Nepeta, but why is she wearing those?" He asked, pointing to your shades. "They.... I have sensative eyes to the light." You answered.

"But we're indoors..." He says.

"Sensative to the light." You said, pointing to the lights on the ceiling. He gave an 'o' face. "They're that sensative?" Says a troll with Red weird shaped glasses and a libra shirt. You nodded, "Something... happened." You answered her. "Oh! Now I rememburr! I think mew told that to me while I first saw mew!!" Nepeta said. "Can we fucking get this fucking 'meeting' over with now?!" Said a troll with the Cancer symbol on his sweater, "Don't be such a pushover Karkles! I think (Y/n) seems interesting, don't you say so, Dirk?" Said a troll with a Robotic arm and long -lion mane- hair.
"Yeah, I guess they seem cool." And right then Nepeta shouts for everyones attention, "OKAY! How about we just get introductions over with?" Nepeta said, slightly glaring. Everyone agreed, "Okay, (Y/n), these two are my Roleplay buddies when mew are not online! Terezi, and Vriska!" Terezi smiled and Vriska waved slightly. "And this here is Kark-" You cut her off, "I know, You've talked about him... alot." You mutter the last part. He glares at you, and Nepeta continues, "And this here as Dirk and Jane!! Oh, and this is John!" She exclaims. They each say a 'hi' and you guys start a small conversaton.

Eventually, it's 5:00 PM, time to go home or your older sister will kick your ass later on. You say goodbye's to your friends and tell them you might see them at school the next day, probably not since you had to pack and get used to the surroundings. And as you leave out the door, you have a feeling that somebody is watching you walk out...

~Dirk's Pov because I can~
I watched as (Y/n) walked out, it was fun to hang with her, but she had to leave. For the first time in forever (No. Just- no puns.) she actually made me break out of the 'cool-kid' facade and open up a little more. The worst part was, Jane was pestering me about it after we got back to our own homes.

gutsyGumshoe [GG] begain pestering timaeusTestified [TT] at [Insert time here]
[GG]: Hey Dirk!!
[GG]: I saw what you were doing
[GG]: You were totally into her!
[TT]: What makes you say that?
[GG]: By the way you were looking at her, of course!
[GG]: Wasn't it obvious?
[TT]: ... What are you leading onto here?
[GG]: By the fact that I must tell Nepeta, then by what means that?
[TT]: Jane, don't you dare.
[GG]: I'll try
gutsyGumshoes [GG] ceased pestering timaeusTestified [TT] at [Insert time here]
[TT]: Jane!
[TT]: Oh my gog, Jane...

I sighed as I pulled a hand through my hair. If Jane really knew for sure, who knows what she could do with information like that! I only know (Y/n) for a few hours! How could I have fallen that fast for her?! Gog damnit, she also didn't act the same like every other girl I've met. There's definitly something wrong with her... either that, or I'm going insane. Yeah, I think something happened. She must be under a spell. That has to be the case-
My thoughts were quickly torn apart when Dave slammed open the door, "Bro! There's no food!" He whined. "But the fridge is f-" I was cut off, "But there's no food!" He said once again.

Gog damnit Dave, I just went to the store yesterday. How many dorito bags did you eat?!