Hoseok arrived at Y/N's house and he saw how Y/N was really sophisticated in terms of her things. She's a neat person.

The Life Guardian smiled and immediately went to her closet and had seen how her clothes were neatly arranged. He grabbed a large bag that was located on the bottom part of her closet and started packing her clothes neatly. He only grabbed those clothes that seemed useful for her while her stay there.

He noticed a drawer and opened it, revealing the woman's different kinds of underwear. Hoseok's face started to fluster upon looking at it. Of course, he's a guy and these type of things were not really necessary for him.

Shaking his head as he erased his wild dirty thoughts, he started to grabbed some and put it also on the bag while wearing an embarrassed face.

As soon as he felt satisfied on what he packed, he closed the closet and skirted his gaze around the corners of the house to find something that Y/N might need while staying on their house. He saw some bracelet placed on the side table of her bed. He went closer and grabbed it. He looked closer to it.

Suddenly, a memory flashed on his head.

Infant... Loud baby cries... Pink-coloured swaddlers... A green bracelet...

Hoseok snapped back from recalling back a memory on his head. "That's right. This green bracelet was hers since she was born..." He concluded as he placed it on his pocket before picking the huge bag with her clothes in it. He was ready to teleport back when suddenly he was somehow summoned.

He appeared on his house and someone hugged him. He looked at someone who hugged him and realized it was Y/N wearing a scared look while trembling. "Y/N?..." he called as his hands made way to her waist.

The woman looked at him with scared look on her eyes. "J-Jungkook..."

In an instant, Hoseok automatically gazed up to Jungkook who was standing in front them while gulping hard. Hoseok glared at him. "Jungkook..." he called him with a warning tone on his word.

Gulping, Jungkook answered, "I-I just s-summoned my shadows... I swear!" he stuttered.

Hoseok didn't said anything but glared at him with piercing eyes.

"I-I just wanted to test it out if she could really summon you, like Yoongi..." The latter reasoned out.

Hoseok just exhaled and looked back to Y/N. "It's alright, Y/N. You don't need to worry. Come," he reassured before inviting her back to his bedroom.

Fidgeting, Y/N looked down. Hoseok noticed it and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I-I'm sorry for summoning you suddenly Hobi..." she apologized, still looking down.

Hoseok smiled and brought her to his embrace. "It's okay, Y/N. Don't be bothered by it. Come. I have your things."

Y/N smiled and nodded. The two marched themselves to the latter's room. Y/N quickly grabbed the bag that Hoseok was holding while the latter opened his closet and moved some of his clothes to create some space for Y/N to place hers.

"Come on. Let's arrange your clothes here," Hoseok muttered as he smiled at her.

Y/N just replied a smile and a small nod. She opened the bag and get her clothes and attempted to put at the space by herself but Hoseok grabbed it instead and placed her clothes there neatly by himself.

The opposite lass didn't said anything but she felt her face was burning hot. She let out another batch of clothes and Hoseok placed her clothes on his closet.

Swallowing, Y/N asked something as she handed Hoseok her clothes again. "Hobi... You really won't tell me about why did you save me?"

Y/N expected that Hoseok would be mad after questioning that question. Curiosity was just overwhelming her. But unexpectedly, Hoseok was calm and even gave her a smile. "Soon Y/N. Soon," he said.

Y/N pursed her lips at his reply making the opposite latter began to laugh at her reaction but his expression later changed into an unxplainable look on his face.

"Is something the matter?" she asked the latter, wearing a worried look on her face.

Hoseok stared at her, biting his lower lip.

"Is it your work?" Y/N asked again, having a clue why Hoseok's expression changed.

Hoseok nodded with an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry..."

"No no! Don't worry about it. It's your duty to be a guardian..." Y/N reassured him, giving him a sweet smile.

Hoseok unexpectedly hugged her, making Y/N widened her eyes but later on, her shocked face softened and returned back his hug.

Seconds after, Hoseok separated himself from the hug and smiled at her. Unexpectedly, the latter fished something under his pocket. It was her bracelet. He then gave it to her who just accepted it and looked at him with a thankful look. He said nothing and gave her a bright sweet smile before he disintegrated himself and teleported somewhere else.

~

The Life Guardian teleported himself to a crime scene where Yoongi expectantly was. He looked down and saw a lifeless person. Well it was hardly to recognize it though for the thing that remained there was only the dead person's skeletons and blood scattered everywhere.

While he was with Y/N, he felt something that some living creature just lost its life force. The two level 6 guardians, knew who was the culprit of the crime scene. Obviously, it must be done by Eurynomos. Only him could eat human flesh leaving only its bones.

"Did you collect that person's soul?" Hoseok asked Yoongi without bothering to look at him.

Yoongi nodded and replied, "I just did. Poor human. He was eaten by Eurynomos. God Hades was right. Eurynomos really eats human flesh even if its alive..."

"How did this happened? I'm sure, my angels where guarding every human creature in this world!" Hoseok said outloud.

Yoongi looked at the opposite latter after his outburst. "Unfortunately, you didn't. Some people were not guarded by any of our creatures as we only emitted a small amount of power."

Hoseok swung his head at him. "But we already used half of our power!"

Yoongi closed his eyes and exhaled. "I'm afraid we need to use our full power, Hoseok."

Hoseok looked away and exhaled. "We will die by then..."

"As much as I don't want to die but we're guardians, Hoseok. It's our responsibility to protect them. It's sad to admit but the Gods were selfish and cared less about our existence so if we will die, they will never care."

The two heaved a sigh. As much as they don't want to admit it, those Gods who created them were selfish and only cared themselves and their pride and them being as peasants were the last thing they will care about.

Selfish Gods...