A lovely walk

It took a few days before Jasmine calmed down, but once she did her brother's came to get her so they could go home, it was well deserved for Jas to stay home with all the drama she was being pushed into for no good reason, the school was called and for Jasmine's safety it was decided that she would be home schooled until all of this dies down... But no one knew how long that would be, so Aaron was worried but always came over to see how she was doing with some of there friends so she would know how things were going at school for the day.

Sometimes, there were students who would ask Aaron about Jasmine and if she was alright... Making them then tell him that it was Aphmau that told them false things about Jas being mean and stuff without thinking about asking the victim about all of this in the first place, he wasn't sure if he could believe them so for now he decided to move on and watch them to make sure that they were saying for the truth about what they claimed, there were times when he would go to Jasmine's home for training, she would be around simply reading or in the dojo meditating with Leo and at times alone.

"What do you do to help your sister?" this question came out of the blue, Leonardo and Raphael were in the kitchen with Aaron talking about his break in training until Michelangelo or Donatello return for a bit while Jas was in the shower, they knew this question would come at some point... They just weren't certain of how to answer "Mikey would usually make her favorite foods, Donnie would sit or lay with her and read a book of her's" Leo said while thinking "Mom and Dad would simply talk to her... Well dad would get to talk with her when they train but mom loved to paint on japanese tea sets so they would then do that" Raph added making Leo nod.

"I would most of the time go meditating in the dojo, she finds me there and slowly joins me in my meditation to at one point tell me the problem" Leo said making Raph think back to those times "I like knitting as it makes me open up more... So when I sit down with my stuff she joins me and she just... Talks about her problems since she's not all that scared of me when I knit" Raph explained and then sighed "But that's how we do it... You need to find your own way to help her out of this" Raph said while tapping Aaron's chest as he spoke of him, he thought for a moment and walked to the couch to do some homework before heading for school, Jas came out just as he closed the door "Did you talk with him about his training?" she asked as the two nodded "I should be able to talk to Mikey in a bit to ask him, Donnie might take time" Leo explained making her nod.

Aaron was half listening to the lesson and half thinking about how to help Jas get better, he really wanted to do something for her... But her brother's were right this was his own job, he couldn't use the methods someone else used to help her so he had to do this on his own no matter what, the bell rang and he was still thinking as he left school for the day... He really wanted to help her somehow but this was almost harder then anything he ever did before now, he got home to see his mother talking to someone on the phone while his father looked to be making some coffee... He slowly walked over while wondering if he should go join him or simply head to his room.

And then... His father gave him the idea "It's such a lovely day... Perfect enough for a walk" he rushed to his room to text Jas to wait for him outside her house in an hour... And to be dressed to walk, she thought it was a bit strange but decided to go along with it and got ready for whatever he was planning for her right now while he looked over his things before going to see her, she got outside waiting while texting her friends who were asking about her while checking on Lucinda who went to speak with her mother about what happened with Katelyn when Aaron walked over "Ready?" he asked making her smile and nod as they left... With Leo and Raph watching them with a smile "Looks like Aaron figured something out" Leo said making Raph chuckle.

This made Leo turn to his brother who was walking over to the kitchen "What's so funny?" he then asked "You really don't remember?" Raph asked and then laughed "Remember what Raphael?" Leo then asked which made Raph sigh "The only reason she meditated with you is because you making origami in front of her was 'kids stuff' to you" he explained with a stern look making Leo's eyes widen as he remembered... And realized what he did in the past changed there sister, during this time Aaron walked Jas into the park making her smile at the fact that she was smiling and looking around "You didn't know about the park?" he asked as Jas looked to him "No, when I got here the first thing I did was sign up to school and unpack my things to set them up a bit before school starts" she explained making Aaron smile.

This was maybe something true but he wished he had helped her a bit, they kept going before it got late so he walked her home... He hoped the walk helped a bit at least as he watched her walk inside, she came in to see Raph in the kitchen setting down a plate for her to eat dinner making her smile and sit down as she then saw an origami crane "Leo now remembers something from when we were little" he said making her nod and finish eating before heading to her room... Where she found a bunch of origami animals making her smile at the fond memories she had of watching Leo make origami animals, in his room Leo was working on a fox origami only to fail, it's Jasmine's favorite animal and he really wanted her to see it in the morning so he hopes he will finish it in time.