Chapter 2

Previously on My Love Is Near: He then tells me that he doesn't want me anymore. He says a bunch of other stuff and he's got his back towards the house. I look over his shoulder to see Kol grabbing my bags. I then pay attention to Edward. He kisses my head and leaves. I stumble, well pretend to stumble until I find my spot. I take off and run towards Seattle sad that Charlie would soon find that his daughter had been attacked by a bear. I bought a burner cell when I arrived in Forks, one I let Charlie see so I left it on the body. I felt bad that I had to do this but I had to. I run to the meeting place Kol said to meet him at. A black Ford Mustang was sitting idle and I figured it was Kol's car.

"Love." He gets out of the car.

Chapter 2

Kol

She stands there and looks at me. She shakes her head and gets in the passenger side. I get in as well and head towards Mystic Falls. Hope my brother is ready for this. I take Isa's hand and bring it up to my lips.

"Where are we headed?" She asks with a small smile.

"Mystic Falls. Nik is there and it seems your brothers have fallen for a Petrova Doppelganger again."

"Katherine? I thought she was....of course she's not dead," she says.

"Love, it's her descendent. Her name is Elena Gilbert," I tell her.

"Great, this is gonna rip them apart again and I'll have to choose sides just like I did the first time," she says throwing her head back.

"You won't have to choose love. They'll see what she's doing soon enough. She's also playing one of my brothers and you know how we are with family," I say sneaking a glance over at her.

"Nik fell for it again as well?" She looks at me.

"Nope, dear Elijah fell for her again. Nik isn't thrilled about it at all. Would you like to stop or just keep driving?"

"Just keep driving. I would like to get back to Mystic Falls so I can kick my brothers asses. I'm not foing to let some bitch ruin the relationship they've built. Its taken so fucking long to get them where they are now," she says.

"Alright," I say pressing my foot on the gas.

~

Several hours later we were finally pulling into the driveway of the house we'd be staying at.

"Who'd you compel for us to stay here?" Isa asks.

"Nik had this built for the family. You're my mate so therefore you're family. Did you want to settle in or go straight to where our families are?" I ask.

"Lets just head to our families. Might as well get this over with now so my brothers don't see me around town and freak because I never got a hold of them," she says.

"Have you spoke to your brothers since you left almost three years ago?"

"Nope, although Damon has tried getting a hold of me. I never answered any of his texts or his calls. I did however read the texts and listened to the voicemail. I never answered anyone's call when I got to town. I see my brothers car," she tells me.

"I see Nik's car as well," I say.

We pull up next to another car and I open her door for her. She gets out and I offer her my arm. I was a gentleman when I wanted to be and I wasn't afraid to show it off when I care about someone. We walk in together and Nik's head snaps up in my direction.

Isa

When we walk in Nik's head snaps up in our direction and Stefan is looking right at me. I hear Damon ask what he's looking at and Stefan shakes his head nodding my direction. Damon turns around and he looks back at Stefan before getting up, making his way over. Nik grabs his arm and shakes his head.

"Brother, what are you doing here?" Nik asks Kol.

"I told you I would be back soon. I had to go pick someone up. Nik, I would like for you to meet my mate Isabella Marie Salvatore. Isa, this is Nik and Elijah. Is Bekah at the house?" Kol asks.

"Salvatore?" Nik looks at Damon and Stefan.

"Yes, I'm the middle child and let's just say they didn't know I would be here. I have not spoken to or seen my brother in almost three years," I say looking at Nik.

"Isa, can we talk?" Damon asks.

I see someone sitting next to Stefan, but Damon is blocking the person from my view. Kol whispers in my ear that the Doppelganger is sitting next to Stefan. He tells me not to attack because she wasn't Katherine. I nod and tell Damon to move out of my way. He steps to the side and I hold back a growl wanting to escape my throat.

"You must be Elena," I say through clinched teeth.

"Who are you really? Stefan nor Damon have ever mentioned a sister," she says.

"Oh dear Lord. Stef, really?" I whisper where she couldnt hear me. "Look, Elena although my dumb ass older brother and bunny munching younger brother didn't tell you about me doesnt mean I don't exist. Just because what you see doesn't mean it's the real thing."

Damon shakes his head and he knows what I'm talking about. My eyes were a mix of both my brothers. My hair has darker highlights because of Stefan's darker hair. Its a black color so I have both hair colors. That and I have a bit of the Ripper in me after all.

"Look, I'm telling you that youre not their sister. If you were then I would know about it," Elena says looking at me.

"In 1893 Stefan left Damon and I to go hunting. Little did we know that he was meeting up with Katherine. She turned him into the Ripper and I had a hell of a time getting him to go back to himself. That was the first time he'd met Lexi although he doesn't remember it because I compelled him to forget," I say making Stefan gasp.

A/N: Here is the second chapter. I know its short, but I'm hoping to make it a longer story. Let me know what you think. Til next time.