Ch.4

Mind in a million places Tasha tries to keep it together when she hears two knocks at the door. She gathers her thoughts before she opens the door. They waste no time before they start asking questions. They wanted to know who was shooting, what had happened, and where were the cars that left. She explained to the officer that she had no clue as to what had occurred, she simply heard shots and that's it. They're not buying the story but leaves anyways. She rushes back inside to call Dre but she didn't get an answer. She starts to panic and minute's later other knock at the door. She's trying to keep it together but she's on edge. She peeks outside and just her luck it's the same officer that harassed her a couple of weeks ago. "Shit" she pauses and then opened the door. There he was just standing there with that smirk. "We meet again" He says sarcastically. This time ready for answers he begins to question her, they asked about the gun and wanted to search her home because a witness stated Tasha was in possession of the weapon. So many thoughts running through her mind. She calmly told Officer Johnson she had no knowledge of what happened and that with out a search warrant no one would be searching anything inside her home. He gets upsets and tell her if she didn't give them any information she would go jail. She still say's nothing as she steps back inside. To keep from going insane she starts dinner as she anxiously waits to hear from Dre.