Please Read!!!

This is just the full description and everything I wanted to clear up before the start of the book. I could not fit everything in the actual description, so I am putting it here. Please read!

He was Rude, cocky, arrogant, and an overall pain in the neck

She was Shrill, annoying, ignorant, and an overall pain in the ass

Silas Karlisle and (Y/n) (L/n) could not be more different and are constantly at each other's throats, but they are going to have to put aside their differences if they even want a shot of BC Sol making it to the world league.

~~~~~~~~

despite what the above description applies, this is going to be an X various book because I'm a fucking ho, however it might lean more on the SilasXreader side because I love that asshole a bit too much.

If for whatever reason you want to read this garbage, there are a few things you should know and there are a couple of disclaimers I should get out of the way.

1: I do not own shit. All characters belong to Takao Aoki and respected accomplices who were involved in the creation of BeyBlade Burst. I do not own you either. However, I did write the story

2: the plot will heavily follow the Anime, however it can and probably will stray from the main canon storyline. So much to the fact that there may be major changes in the story and some parts may be completely different. Don't worry, its okay. It's fanfiction.

3: one thing that always bothered me was how predictable some of the matches would be, and how some characters always lost any battle of actual significance so that another character would shine, despite the first character working and training just as hard. So some outcomes of matches may be different or some characters may battle and the outcome may not "Make sense"

4: Almost all character have been aged up quite a bit because there is no way a bunch of 12 year olds are traveling the world unsupervised to face off in battles with magical spinning tops. Kris should not and is not responsible for all these children. And isn't she a child herself? Jesus Christ. so yeah everyone is quite older

5: There will be mature themes. Strong language is a guarantee because I curse like a sailor, and there can be depictions of violence because I love the drama. There can be minor sexual themes all the way to full blown smut (However I have never written smut so like idk if I would actually ever do that, but I'm still putting it here just in case) reader digression advised.

6: lastly this book will not only focus on romantic relationships but also it will heavily focus on platonic ones as well, because those are just as important, if not, more so.