007.

KAILANI

"okay, class, for your 3rd marking period final grade ae have a project rather than a standardized exam" mr capasso spoke as his rather small class sat in their unconventional set up; the chairs were substitutes for desks & the chairs formed a semi circle rather than traditional rows. My major was the arts, specifically musical arts but I also worked hard on other arts.

I looked around the unusual classroom set up, I could see everyone, I'd already taken favor to this class during my 2 week residency at the technical school.

the class was an even mix of boys and girls; only about 10 or 12 of us in total. I noticed Brandon Edwin & Zion. I slumped in my seat hoping it wasn't a partner project.

"This will be a partner project" fuck. "Last week we took personality quizzes & with the help of mrs mcfaddens new computer software we were able to pair partners based on your how you answered. We took into account your sexuality, beliefs and overall morals." Mr capasso was a big teddy bear. He was round and the color of milk chocolate, He had thick round glasses that normally rested around his neck on the lanyard he wore regularly. "I will allow swearing and mentions of topics that otherwise are inappropriate and unacceptable for the school community; solely for expression purposes. you and your partner will bond for 4 weeks and for the following 2 weeks you'll be writing songs about each other. Collaborations are accepted as long as I get a song from every single student."

I sat just hoping and wishing I didn't get who I figured I would as he Began reading the printed list.

Torin with michael
Brandon with miraya
Edwin with Mikayla
Chris with toni
And Zion with kailani.