Ateez 1

Little!Hongjoong Caregiver!Ateez
♡Hongjoong overworks himself and goes into littlespace, but he doesn't know he's a little at all♡ *Babyspace, ages 0-3*

"No it's still not right" Hongjoong sighed for what seemed like the hundreth time. He could not seem to figure out how this new song should sound.

His phone lit up and started to ring. He looked over and saw ♡Sannie displayed on the screen. He answered the phone to be met with what sounds like chaos.

"Um hyung when are you coming back?" San asked.

"I might not be coming home tonight, why?" Hongjoong asked concerned that they were killing each other.

"Well Mingi put Yunho into a headlock and Hwa-hyung tried to separate them but now they're all wrestling. And Yeosang and Wooyoungie are just watching" San explained.

"Where's Jongho?" The leader asked, hoping the freakishly strong maknae could separate them.

"Sleeping, I think" San responded.

"San, please just tell them to calm down okay? I have a lot of work to do" Hongjoong said.

"Okay I'll try hyung, I love you" San said quickly before hanging up.

Hongjoong chuckled and went back to work on the song. He worked for another hour, his stress levels rising rapidly.

He put his head down and started to cry. Why couldn't he just get this one thing right? He couldn't let his members or Atiny down.

As he cried he started to feel strange. He felt himself becoming more unable to talk or do anything really.

After a few minutes he was sobbing and babbling incoherently. He was all alone, frustrated and confused.

Thankfully, Seonghwa sent Yunho to check on the leader after he finally got him and Mingi separated.

Yunho arrived to the studio and knocked on the door, only to be met with silence.

"Hyung? Are you still here?" Yunho called out.

He pressed his ear to the door, and was surprised to hear crying coming from inside.

He quickly opened the door to see his hyung laying on the floor crying his eyes out.

As soon as Hongjoong saw Yunho he made grabby hands toward the taller.

Yunho crouched down by the crying leader and grabbed him in a hug.

"Hyung what's wrong? Are you hurt?" Yunho asked briefly scanning the older for injuries.

Hongjoong couldn't seem to get any words out, only babbles. Yunho was beyond confused.

Yunho stood up and then helped Joong stand and tried getting him out of the studio, only for Hongjoong to trip and fall making him cry harder. Yunho quickly just grabbed Hongjoong and carried him out and to the dorm.

Once back at the dorm, he tried setting Hongjoong down so he could open the door, but the older just clung to him tighter. Yunho sighed and unlocked the door with great difficulty.

He walked in and immediately 6 pairs of eyes were on Yunho carrying Hongjoong on his hip.

"Um Yunho, why are you carrying Hongjoong?" Seonghwa asked.

"He wont let me put him down" Yunho replied.

The boys were confused. They looked at their leader, his eyes were puffy and bloodshot from crying and he looked exhausted.

"Hongjoong you look horrible" Seonghwa said.

This only made Joong more upset, not because of what he said but because he really couldn't understand what he said.